PDA

View Full Version : Do ghetto people think I'm a idiot.

Cat fur allergic
08-19-2020, 03:11 PM
I not sure if this is a nigger or not, but has some sort of accent. From Detroit area code.

He wanted to know credit score number that would qualified etc... I told him a high number. Which he doesn't qualified lol. I ask for pay stubs, he doesn't seem to have. He calls me week later. Unfortunately for him, I have excellent memory. Asking about guarantors. He claims his sister lives in Connecticut.

Which I accept, but I told him, I'll need to do face to face with guarantors and need to see credit score and pay stub and Photo ID in person. Other wise online I can't tell if its real or not. He said she can't travel. I'm like no thank you. He thinks I can't rent it out.

The sister supposedly makes like 400k a year! If she makes this much. She could buy a apt for her brother.

I don't want it rent out if its a useless thug. That would be sitting in my apt without paying. I rather see it empty.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-19-2020, 08:34 PM
Smart move, CFA! Do everything in you power to avoid letting niggers into your life in any way -- especially if that means rental property.

Coon Club Road
08-19-2020, 11:00 PM
Niggers will fuck up your plumbing, run the water bill up, have all the windows open in the winter when the heat is on, set the AC to 65 in the summer. All sorts of reasons to NEVER rent to a nigger.

nigfreewisconsin
08-20-2020, 02:55 PM
Niggers will fuck up your plumbing, run the water bill up, have all the windows open in the winter when the heat is on, set the AC to 65 in the summer. All sorts of reasons to NEVER rent to a nigger.

They'll leave windows open in winter, shut the heat off then ook and eek to the city about you. Back years ago, when I was much younger, in leiu of part of the rent, I helped my landlord with any repair work he needed me to do. It worked out well, I wasn't making a lot of money at the time, and he had someone who did good work pretty much right there on the property.

I went with him once when a city inspector arrived. Some she-boon had been ooking and eeking that he's a slumlord, doesn't even provide heat, which is provided by the landlord. I'd checked everything in the heat system several times, reported that everything is working on the furnace end, so it's got to be on the sow's end, and I was NOT going in there. The landlord, by the way, is another guy who would be right at home on CO. He left the business in the hands of his son for a few months while he was recovering from back surgery, his son opened the floodgates to niggers.

So me, the landlord, the city inspector all go up to this sheboon's place. All windows open an inch or two, dead middle of winter in northern Illinois, AND, she had not only turned off the thermostat, but broken off the clear plastic cover, broke the needle off, and DRAWN a red line at the low end of the thermostat. Wasn't even a straight line! Landlord turned on the thermostat, closed the windows, in in less than 20 minutes, you could feel the place warming up. City inspector looked at us and said "You have cause for eviction now you know". Given the slight grin on the inspector's face, yeah, he knew that we would be glad to see the sheboon gone.

Never rent to niggers, I have to echo what others say and CANNOT stress it enough.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-20-2020, 03:42 PM
They'll leave windows open in winter, shut the heat off then ook and eek to the city about you. Back years ago, when I was much younger, in leiu of part of the rent, I helped my landlord with any repair work he needed me to do. It worked out well, I wasn't making a lot of money at the time, and he had someone who did good work pretty much right there on the property.

I went with him once when a city inspector arrived. Some she-boon had been ooking and eeking that he's a slumlord, doesn't even provide heat, which is provided by the landlord. I'd checked everything in the heat system several times, reported that everything is working on the furnace end, so it's got to be on the sow's end, and I was NOT going in there. The landlord, by the way, is another guy who would be right at home on CO. He left the business in the hands of his son for a few months while he was recovering from back surgery, his son opened the floodgates to niggers.

So me, the landlord, the city inspector all go up to this sheboon's place. All windows open an inch or two, dead middle of winter in northern Illinois, AND, she had not only turned off the thermostat, but broken off the clear plastic cover, broke the needle off, and DRAWN a red line at the low end of the thermostat. Wasn't even a straight line! Landlord turned on the thermostat, closed the windows, in in less than 20 minutes, you could feel the place warming up. City inspector looked at us and said "You have cause for eviction now you know". Given the slight grin on the inspector's face, yeah, he knew that we would be glad to see the sheboon gone.

Never rent to niggers, I have to echo what others say and CANNOT stress it enough.

haha yes, this sounds about right. Without getting to specific, sometimes I have to go to niggers homes and the state of disarray they’re always in is amazing. Baseboards are missing, doors are missing. They paint the walls and just hit the ceiling with the roller so the ceiling has wall paint all over it “yea dat be lookin good!”. There’s always holes in the walls, mounds of dirty dishes in the sink, ceilings caved in, it’s crazy.

I always wonder, what the hell do they do with the doors and baseboards? Why would you remove baseboards or interior doors? Did a nigger down the road buy them for a dollar to build some nigger project?

Frank
08-20-2020, 07:54 PM

Wow!

So what was the nigger sow trying to accomplish by doing that?

Jim Crow
08-20-2020, 08:59 PM
Dad died in 2004, my sister and I inherited his New Haven CT rentals.I live in Florida,So,my sister was going to be in charge.We had the same decent tenants for years. It was a good neighborhood, Yale university area.And my dad knew how to find tenants.Never a fucking spook! Always white! The old man hated niggs more than I do!
In 2007 the 2nd floor tenants, which were Yale post grad students bought a house in the suburbs and gave us a 30 day notice.My sister decided to hire a real estate agency to rent it out. She said it would cost us the first months rent, but they would get us great tenants. Well, they got us a family of niggers!And my sister couldn’t refuse because they said it would be discrimination.
For the first year, the rent was paid on time. Then, all of a sudden baby daddy nigger got our apartment raided and they found 2 lbs of narcotics.He went away to NU, and his nigress couldn’t afford rent. My sister took them to court. And the judge gave them three months. So, we lost four months of rent. When they left, the house was trashed! I was pissed. But my sister was crying.She and mom talked me into taking one of my workers with me and going up to fix the place.
Two weeks later and $4200 later,we had the place ready for rent. It was pretty trashed. Bathroom vanity, kitchen cabinets and countertops, appliances, we had to refinish the hardwood floors and paint the walls. One of the doors and several windows needed to be changed out,because the police destroyed them.Even a couple steps on the back porch were destroyed. Total with the lost rent and the cost of my employee and traveling expenses, the grand total was over $11,000.
My sister learned the hard way. Now she interviews and those background checks all herself. And isn’t afraid to turn someone down.She only rents to humans! But still, that was one hell of an expensive lesson.And it could have been worse.We could’ve lost the white tenents on the 1st and 3rd floor,or the whole apartment building!
Oh, and we bought the tenant on the first floor a new bike, because one of the monkey/chimps stole it.Actually, the beautiful white lady is a part time professor at Yale and said she’d take the loss.But I insisted, because she had been there since 2002,when the old man was alive.So,add another $200 or $300 to the bill.
Whenever you get involved with a nigger, it results in a huge loss for you.That is why I never hire one, rent to one, or have any type of transactions with one. And I am proud to say I have never had a nigger as a friend or invited one to my home.When you get involved with niggers,you will always come out on the losing end!

nigfreewisconsin
08-20-2020, 11:56 PM
Wow!

So what was the nigger sow trying to accomplish by doing that?

Some sort of gibsmedat scam. I think the sow had not paid its rent in some time, and I think it thought it could get out of paying back rent this way, or maybe it planned to sue once evicted. Either way, it's idiotic beyond comprehension, but the boon probably thought she was a real genius or something.