PDA

View Full Version : Nigger prison guard slams Cannon Tennant murder

azmarlin39a
08-19-2020, 02:05 PM
This nigger say the 5 yr old should hav ducked. Look at how he’s quoted.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cannon-hinnant-new-jersey-officer-suspended-facebook-comment-murder

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-19-2020, 02:12 PM
They’re incapable of empathy or compassion, only faux outrage over another one killed by da popo so Dey cans gets dem new Jordan shoes.

Coon Club Road
08-20-2020, 09:13 AM
I wouldn't expect anything different from a nigger.

tweakstick
08-20-2020, 10:52 AM
“He should’ve ducked,” Smith, 49, allegedly wrote. “Y’all always trying to sneak diss and discredit a black person (sic) being killed innocently (sic) by police. Blame cannon’s parents for not watching him!!! F Y’ALL.”

I'm not even sure I fully understand what this nigger is trying to say here. What the hell do wild niggers having to be put down for being an imminent threat to human life have anything to do with a nigger murdering a human child?

What does "being killed innocently by police" mean? Are you saying the niggers are innocent (no such thing) or the police are innocently killing them? If the latter, then I have to agree. Cops are innocent when the are forced to euthanize a wild nigger.

Nigger, you make no sense.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-20-2020, 03:48 PM
I'm not even sure I fully understand what this nigger is trying to say here. What the hell do wild niggers having to be put down for being an imminent threat to human life have anything to do with a nigger murdering a human child?

What does "being killed innocently by police" mean? Are you saying the niggers are innocent (no such thing) or the police are innocently killing them? If the latter, then I have to agree. Cops are innocent when the are forced to euthanize a wild nigger.

Nigger, you make no sense.

hahahaha man, you crack me up.