PDA

View Full Version : In 1977, Slo' Joe Didn't Want His Kids Schooled with Niggers.

Coon Club Road
08-17-2020, 10:41 AM
A news clipping back from 1977... back when Slo' Joe hadn't fallen and bumped his head yet.

Maybe his "Old Timers" has kicked in, letting him forget there is a "Racial Jungle" out there, and if he didn't want his kids to grow up in a racial jungle, what makes him think we want our kids mixed with junglebunnies in school?

animal mother
08-17-2020, 11:02 AM
He was anti-busing, integration, was besties with Bob Byrd, KKK imperial wizard and sponsored the 1994 crime bill. Old Joe used to be a Chimper! WTF happened? The old Democrat party made the Republicans look liberals.

haywood
08-18-2020, 07:36 AM
All this and more what Slo' Joe has said and done will come out in the debates and trump tweets.

I can't wait until Trump ANNIHILATES him in the debates!!

100% Not A Nigger
08-19-2020, 10:21 PM
I feel sorry for Joe those brain aneurisms most have really done a number on him. He should not be in charge of a golf foursome let alone the country.

Coon Club Road
08-19-2020, 10:54 PM
...He should not be in charge of a golf foursome let alone the country.
Because he would get the cart stuck in a lake.

Ignatow
08-20-2020, 02:22 AM
Joe was a true patriot, until the dark side seduced him. In a previous lifetime he didn't agree with bix nood, gangs, etc. but he got farther and farther away from being reasonable. I sure as hell don't want Willy nigger's "protege" as the next president when Joe departs this world due to his health.

Coon Club Road
08-20-2020, 09:11 AM
I don't think Slo' has a mind of his own anymore due to his lengthy list of medical issues.

He simply reads what is put in front of him, which he does a piss poor job of at best.

He probably still remembers what the presidential position is, and wants to be president, so that's why he's still here. Everyone refers to them as Slo' Joe and Kameltoe Hoe, but he doesn't care... he's only here for the beer.

zagnut
08-20-2020, 01:38 PM
How many want to bet that Joe has the big one on stage to bring Kamelho hairass to the forefront?