PDA

View Full Version : This is why I don't buy American gold coins. They turn Lady Liberty into a nigger.

Cat fur allergic
08-17-2020, 02:25 AM
https://catalog.usmint.gov/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-usm-master-catalog-us/default/dwfb9d8f79/images/hi-res/coins/Gold-Coins/17xa-COTY.jpg

grim1
08-17-2020, 08:33 AM
I just threw up a little.

Coon Club Road
08-17-2020, 08:47 AM
"Coin of the year winner"?
Nigga Please!

Sheboon DeLuxe
08-17-2020, 08:50 AM
Oh, Jeebus, that's disgusting! Nasty-ass dreadlocks and all. :fume

Ignatow
08-17-2020, 02:49 PM
When Harriet Tubman or whatever shit negress appears in our currency, that'll be the day we know we're headed to self-destruction.

Groid_Rage
08-17-2020, 02:53 PM
So some 19th century nigger whore had a weave?

Coon Club Road
08-17-2020, 04:10 PM
When Harriet Tubman or whatever shit negress appears in our currency, that'll be the day we know we're headed to self-destruction.

Won't be long before they are offering Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, Martin Luther Coon, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, along with an assortment of other popular niggers collector editions!

animal mother
08-17-2020, 04:53 PM
I don't give a shit what nigger they plaster on our currency. I only use plastic for all my purchases. If I did run across any of this I would just magic marker some blue gums on it, write NIGGER and pass it along.

Coon Club Road
08-17-2020, 09:09 PM
...I would just magic marker some blue gums on it, write NIGGER and pass it along.

This is certainly off topic but is along the same lines of writing on money and is pretty funny.

I'm sure everyone has run across a dollar bill that has a red "Where's George" stamp on it.

If you haven't, people add the bills serial number to a database then put it into circulation. As the bill travels, people log on and track its travels.

There is a field for comments about the bill... condition, where it was found etc.

I take these bills, fold them longwise and using a butter knife, repeatedly press the crease at the fold so it becomes permanent.

I then log on stating I recieved the bill at a gentlemen's club in change at the bar.

The next person logging on is probably holding the bill, its permanent crease evident, while reading it came from a strip club suddenly going "ewwww" this was in some strippers panties! Good fun!

CoonsЯus
08-17-2020, 11:51 PM
the good news is, it can be melted down and you've still got most of your money there.

Buck Simian
08-17-2020, 11:53 PM
That nigger coin isn't worth sticking in a bubble gum machine.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-19-2020, 02:16 PM
If there ever is a proposal to add nigger sow Harriet Tubman to our currency, we need to go on a letter-writing/social media campaign demanding evidence to back up that nigger sow's claims!

There is no documentation or corroborating evidence of any kind to back up that sow's accounts. Not one of the niggers that sow claimed to have "rescued" ever backed up that claim.

The only source of the Harriet Tubman tale is nigger sow Tubman itself.

Oh, and BTW, nigger sow Tubman was totally illiterate. Couldn't read, couldn't write... All it could do was ook.

CoonsЯus
08-21-2020, 09:02 AM
nigger heroes are only ever niggers that stood up to the white man or tossed a ball around. The nigger standards bar is ant high. Niggers have no place in a functional civilization and they prove this to all daily. Round em up and ship em out.

IseDaDiva
08-21-2020, 11:53 AM
<speechless.

Just wait til they bring out the Saint George of Floyd coin.

Coon Club Road
08-23-2020, 10:39 PM
I think they might try to hire Whitey to do the logo for the KFC St. George Floyd 10 piece Commemorative bucket

Whitey doesn't have enough lead in his pencil to fill in Curious George's lips!