PDA

View Full Version : German food company to change racist name of popular sauce that can sound like "NIGGER".

Jivin' Jigaboo
08-16-2020, 03:15 PM
Food company Knorr will change the name of its “Zigeuersauce,” or "gypsy sauce" to "Paprika Sauce Hungarian Style," the German weekly Bild am Sonntag reported Sunday.
I agree with the change....If i were in charge i would just change it to "Niggeursauce" and all will be happy. Geez, practically everyone is caving in to this bullshit.

https://1010wins.radio.com/articles/ap-news/german-food-company-to-change-racist-name-of-popular-sauce

Coon Club Road
08-17-2020, 08:58 AM
Mrs. CCR emptied our last box of good 'ole Aunt Jemima "Original Pancake and Waffle Mix" yesterday morning... I almost felt compelled to cut the front panel from the box to save for nostalgia!

Vintage boot lip shit seems to command a pretty penny on the auction websites.

Ignatow
08-17-2020, 02:47 PM
Mrs. CCR emptied our last box of good 'ole Aunt Jemima "Original Pancake and Waffle Mix" yesterday morning... I almost felt compelled to cut the front panel from the box to save for nostalgia!

I'm saving Aunt Nigger and Uncle Coon stuff, to remind me of what America used to be: a nation that knew where niggers belonged.

Groid_Rage
08-17-2020, 02:58 PM
1010 Wins, that obnoxious AM radio news station, carries this whole BS story as if it was serious and files it under "racial justice".

animal mother
08-17-2020, 03:23 PM

Here ya go, my last batch too. I wish I saved the older boxes with the du rag.

jenkemfactory
08-17-2020, 03:30 PM
Now the Germans?
Did Germany have nigger slaves? Do we see German-nigger half-breeds?

Coon Club Road
08-17-2020, 04:01 PM

Here ya go, my last batch too. I wish I saved the older boxes with the du rag.

Du rag LOL... apparently that vanished in 1989, according to an AJ historian. Can't believe political correctness started that long ago!

Here is a link to a 2 minute Aunt Jamammy history video... I must caution you, it is narrated by a purple nappy headed somethingorother.

https://youtu.be/grkgS4y5_1c

haywood
08-18-2020, 07:33 AM
Now the Germans?
Did Germany have nigger slaves? Do we see German-nigger half-breeds?

Unfortunately "yes" toyour 2nd point. Think of former Victoria's Secret model heidi klumbucket!! She had 3 niglets with seal!! WRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !:unigger:burner:facepalm:rayciss

CoonsЯus
08-18-2020, 08:10 AM
I still see that stupid coon with the cowboy hat on in the barbecue sauce section. What they doing about that nigger? I don't want to look at its ridiculous nigger face when I go to the supermarket. It's bad enough seeing niggers in the supermarket aisles, let alone on the shelves !

https://www.stubbsbbq.com/en-us/stubbs-story

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-18-2020, 09:52 PM
I still see that stupid coon with the cowboy hat on in the barbecue sauce section. What they doing about that nigger? I don't want to look at its ridiculous nigger face when I go to the supermarket. It's bad enough seeing niggers in the supermarket aisles, let alone on the shelves !

Haha, I wasn’t sure who you were referring to. Ah yes the bbq nigger.

Ignatow
08-19-2020, 04:47 AM

I know who you're referring to. I haven't tried that BBQ sauce yet.

My sister travelled to Tennessee for work years ago and she and her friends went to a Stubb's BBQ place. She said they were very polite and welcoming and very proud of their BBQ. It was one of the best BBQ she's had, she says, (but she's no food expert like me).

The punchline of that "cowboy" is "Ladies and gentlemen, I am a cook".

I'm pretty brazen, so just for a laugh, when my sister visits, and my brother is around, I set it up with, "bbq talk". She takes the bait and talks about Stubb's.

That's when I say, "Ladies and gentlemen, I am a nigger".

tweakstick
08-19-2020, 05:21 AM
My sister travelled to Tennessee for work years ago and she and her friends went to a Stubb's BBQ place. She said they were very polite and welcoming and very proud of their BBQ. It was one of the best BBQ she's had, she says, (but she's no food expert like me).

As a West Tennessee native, I can confirm that Memphis style pulled pork BBQ is simply the best tasting on the planet. Niggers, however do not have a lock on the recipes or cooking methods and the award winners are almost always white. It really is a sport of sorts in the mid south and people take cooking it and winning contest doing so, VERY seriously there. Back in the day when I ate pork, I learned from the best and made the best.

I won't touch the stuff now that I know better, but if you want Memphis style BBQ, you either have to be in the mid south area or you have to know how to make it yourself. If you don't mind the risk of dying of trichinosis or the thought of eating an animal that would eat you if you were dead and rotting, then that's the only way to go.

Stubbs is OK for a novice and only used while serving, not cooking, but most pros make their own sauces, rubs and marinades from scratch.

Jim Crow
08-19-2020, 07:41 AM
Personally, I don’t like the package of my food having the picture of a monkey nigger on it.I don’t want to think of,or look at a nigg while I’m eating.Unappetizing!

Jivin' Jigaboo
08-23-2020, 11:13 AM
Yep, 1010 WINS, 880 CBS and CBS Radio (Entercom) are among the purveyors of the liberal Nigger worshiping agenda.