08-16-2020, 02:03 PM
So he posts his crime on line.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-police-looter-livestreamed-burglarizing-atm

CoonsЯus
08-16-2020, 02:21 PM
what a fugly nogger !

animal mother
08-16-2020, 02:36 PM
Well with that nigger DA in chimpago, he will never see a day in NU. it’s probably already out committing more niggery.

Groid_Rage
08-16-2020, 02:43 PM
Real rocket scientist

tweakstick
08-16-2020, 03:48 PM
When I see these nigger mug shots I just laugh. The think that by presenting themselves as tough with that "Ize a bad azz muffuguhh" look on their face that they are somehow winning a prize in some skreet cred game when in fact, they are simply adding time onto their stay at NU. Everyone who opens that nigger's file from the time of it's first arrest to the time of it's expiration will now see that picture at the top of the page - every time! A nigger doesn't impress anyone with that stupid scowl on it's face - not the defense or prosecution teams, the judge, the public seeing it on TV and certainly not the juries. Niggers already in NU see that pic and only see a little punk ass bitch who's about to get gang raped in the shower until that face is reduced to a blubbering little baby.

I'm pretty sure you can't make that tough nigguh face with a prolapsed rectum. Good luck in the SLAMMER. You're gonna find out the real reason they call it the slammer, kid.

Jim Crow
08-16-2020, 03:53 PM
Niggers certainly aren’t known for their intelligence.