PDA

View Full Version : College Feetsball Player Terminates Its Tranny-Buck

Groid_Rage
08-14-2020, 01:59 PM
"Carlton certainly indicated with his communications with Ty that he wanted to keep that relationship a secret," said a prosecutor. "Whether it was from his friends or the other football team or the people on campus, he did not want Ty coming to campus and exposing that part of his life to the people on campus."Almost every tranny who gets wasted is a nigger and so is its killer. Tell that to your SJW :niggerlover pals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQKOU0CmaFw

:gorilla

Coon Club Road
08-15-2020, 03:06 AM
...Come on we all know every nigger is on the downlow and will fuck or suck anything with a hole.

That's what they do!

IseDaDiva
08-15-2020, 10:33 AM
"Sociopathic"? All niggers are sociopaths. So much fuss and talking and drama and sad music over some dead tranny buck. I bet if Tyrone had been a natural-born sow or a mudshark there wouldn't be any "True Crime" accounts of its batwinging.

Groid_Rage
08-15-2020, 01:33 PM
"Sociopathic"? All niggers are sociopaths. So much fuss and talking and drama and sad music over some dead tranny buck. I bet if Tyrone had been a natural-born sow or a mudshark there wouldn't be any "True Crime" accounts of its batwinging.Didn't Joe Biden and other Democunt candidates fap about dead trannies as if that was some major thing?

IseDaDiva
08-15-2020, 08:06 PM
Didn't Joe Biden and other Democunt candidates fap about dead trannies as if that was some major thing?

Probably, because now the mentally ill(trannies), the niggers and the morbidly obese have been added to the "Endangered Species" list, are categorized as special and must be treated with utmost consideration and care.

CoonsЯus
08-16-2020, 09:08 AM
I clicked on play and the first words out were ' beautiful, vivacious and unique ' I was done. Either the narrator is insane or joking, or possibly both.

IseDaDiva
08-16-2020, 10:56 AM
I clicked on play and the first words out were ' beautiful, vivacious and unique ' I was done. Either the narrator is insane or joking, or possibly both.

Maybe this show is sponsored by Gillette? They absolutely love tranny bucks.

Groid_Rage
08-16-2020, 02:47 PM
I clicked on play and the first words out were ' beautiful, vivacious and unique ' I was done. Either the narrator is insane or joking, or possibly both.Did they mention the 12 different types of HIV and STDs that tranny hoor had?

Ray Cizzums
08-16-2020, 02:54 PM

The MSM news faggots are all in, when it comes to the Bolshevik's "Born this way" narrative. Buck niggers think they're not gay, as long as the whore has a wig and a mini-skirt on. When trannies get killed, they blame it on "homophobia" in the black community. Horseshit - niggers love to fuck trannies. They just kill them to get their $20 back.

Whitey Ford
08-17-2020, 04:28 AM
Niggers will screw anything.
https://i.imgur.com/8TZHrW6.jpg

haywood
08-17-2020, 08:51 PM
Homeboy gon' be gettin' all da surprise buttsecks he want up in da 'groid retirement home..

Cultural Marxism is exactly that..groid/race traitor mob enforced insanity, denial of reality under the banner of "social justice."

SPOT ON!! And I am SICK of it!!