PDA

View Full Version : Nigger chimps at Wendy’s drive through

animal mother
08-13-2020, 03:57 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/wendys-customer-squeezes-drive-thru-cash-drawer-florida.amp

Funny watching the nigger employees fighting back. Just another day in the niggerhood.

Coon Club Road
08-13-2020, 05:05 PM
Chimp out, stolen car, whaddya bet he has a warrant or two for the trifecta?

Groid_Rage
08-13-2020, 05:23 PM
I'll a Big Mac with a side order of TNB!

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-13-2020, 05:29 PM
Funny shit. Excellent niggershines! Tampa must be totally fuxated at this point.

haywood
08-13-2020, 05:53 PM
Funny shit. Excellent niggershines! Tampa was be totally fuxated at this point.

It ABSOLUTELY is!! I'm glad that I live about 2 hours away from there. A lot of the big cities in Florida are FUXATED but there are also large swaths of Florida that are mainly HUMAN!! Glad I live in an area like that.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-13-2020, 06:39 PM
@ Haywood...

I went to a radiology trade show in Jacksonville back in 2015 and you couldn't swing a dead niglet without hitting a nigger. Niggers everywhere! I looked it up on City-Data and they claim J-ville is "only" 31% nigger, but I think it's much higher than that. Every event that weekend, the staff everywhere we went were niggers. One could reasonably expect a fair number of Hispanics in those roles, but there were precious few.

Coon Club Road
08-13-2020, 11:03 PM
...and they claim J-ville is "only" 31% nigger ...

I've noticed any city's demographics which claim any more than 10% nigger seem a lot darker than that at high noon.