PDA

View Full Version : ' Good Boi ' nigger teen gets stabbed and set on fire in wonderful NYC

CoonsЯus
08-13-2020, 08:30 AM
https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/teen-in-critical-condition-after-being-set-on-fire-in-nyc/

The spiral of lawlessness associated with niggers is out of control in New Nig City.

Defund the police and let the niggers chop each other up ! It's brilliantly simple. The nigger has just died, but they did manage to find a a bow tie picture of it before it sailed off to coon heaven.

CoonsЯus
08-13-2020, 10:37 AM
It's always BBQ Nigger season in NYC

I'm wondering if when niggers get arrested, they make them wear bow ties for their mug shots? I've never seen a nigger with a bow tie. I would have thought niggers would be against anything tied around their necks? There seems to be an abundance of niggers wearing these things lately.

grim1
08-13-2020, 12:27 PM
Now it is a crispy critter. I love a happy story.

Coon Club Road
08-13-2020, 02:36 PM
I'm wondering if when niggers get arrested, they make them wear bow ties for their mug shots? I've never seen a nigger with a bow tie. I would have thought niggers would be against anything tied around their necks? There seems to be an abundance of niggers wearing these things lately.

Who the fuck was that coon that wore a bowtie all the time years ago? Jesse Jackcoon maybe? Sharpcoon?

I used to call whoever it was Mr. Bowtie!

Sheboon DeLuxe
08-13-2020, 02:46 PM
I think you're thinking of Loony Looey Farrakhan.

tweakstick
08-13-2020, 03:59 PM
Every time I see a nigger in a suit and bow-tie, I think of Malcontent X. They somehow believe sticking a clip on tie under their blowholes make them look smarter when they ook and eek. Double points if they wear the horn rimmed plastic glasses.

The cool part: Malcolm X got killed by other niggers too.

Edit: I started typing that and got distracted before I posted. In the meantime, Calypso Louie's name came up. Louie wore the bow tie almost exclusively while Malcolm Xbox wore it only on occasion until Louie made that nigger good and decided the bow-tie looked better on him.

haywood
08-13-2020, 04:25 PM
I think you're thinking of Loony Looey Farrakhan.

CORRECT. I believe that @$$lifter nigger did wear a bow tie!!

Ignatow
08-13-2020, 04:30 PM
William Ortiz looks like a half breed young Obama. This makes my day, nigger on nigger violence, plus crispyhood.