PDA

View Full Version : George Floyd fambly lawyer representing a "child" (spigger?) in lawsuit against school, after vicious assault on a teacher

Sandy
08-12-2020, 01:55 PM
This happened in 2018, and it's made the news because the family is now filing a lawsuit. Probably is a human child based on lighter skin and human-looking hair, but the Latina mother is acting just like a nigger seeking nigger lotto. At the least she's hired the latest nigger star lawyer. That vile buck smells a nice settlement from the school and police, so it's ooking about civil rights and even the ADA. Co-counsel are a low-level ambulance chaser and a she-nig specializing in nigger lotto.

The family of an 8-year-old boy who was taken into custody at school while having a mental health crisis is suing a Florida city along with the school district and staff, civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump said Tuesday. They also want the police officers involved held accountable.

The complaint obtained by USA TODAY claims the boy's Fourth and 14th amendment rights were violated, as well as the Americans with Disabilities Act. It lists the Monroe County School District and city of Key West, as well as the police officers, teacher, principal and assistant principal, as defendants.

The lawsuit alleges the officers acted with excessive force, school officials and officers failed to intervene, and the city and school district failed to accommodate the boy's disability and failed to properly train its employees. This resulted in "embarrassment, humiliation, and psychological injury that manifested itself physically, some or all of which may be permanent," according to the lawsuit.

"We're here because some authorities in the school and within the police department in Key West, Florida, felt that it was appropriate to arrest and charge a 8-year-old child who was 64 pounds, 3.5 feet tall with a felony because he was having a mental illness crisis," he said.

On the day of the incident, the child was placed with "a substitute teacher who had no awareness or concern about his needs and who escalated the situation by using her hands to forcibly move him," Crump said in his statement. The child has been diagnosed with ADHD, depression, anxiety and severe Oppositional Defiance Disorder , and he has an an individualized education plan in place at the school, Crump said.

Digennaro said her now 10-year-old son is starting to understand what happened more now that he's older, but that the incident was "traumatic" for him.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/11/us/8-year-old-boy-key-west-arrest-trnd/index.html

So that's the bleeding heart liberal media's version. The real story is that the "child" was disrupting lunch, and "acting out" meant it was already being violent. That's why the sub wanted the "child" to sit by her. It's pretty clear that she hadn't been taught yet to never touch a child, even for reassurance and calming. She thought she could give comfort, and only got injured for her trouble.

It was just another out of control "child" that absolutely had to be arrested. It should have been taken to juvie for a week so it could get knocked around by bigger boys, to frighten it so much it will never assault a teacher again. But what happens? The teacher's called the bad guy. The police are called the bad guys. The boy is dindu defended as "mentally ill," and this country is so God damn screwed up that violent behavior is being excused as a "disability." What about the teacher suffering trauma, is there not one bit of concern for her? She should be the one filing a lawsuit.

Some of you know that I got burned out with corporate America and tried my hand at teaching. After just a year, I quit with choice words for district administration, because I was positively fed up with too many white students and their parents blaming me. "But he never acts like this at home!" "But he tries so hard!" I guess I didn't notice or didn't remember bad behavior when I was growing up, because generally all we smarter kids were kept separately. It wasn't until I became a teacher myself that I saw all the abuse school staff go through. Teachers and counselors getting hit, lunchroom workers having food thrown at them, and almost every time there's not a damn thing they can do about it.

Groid_Rage
08-14-2020, 09:24 AM
On the day of the incident, the child was placed with "a substitute teacher who had no awareness or concern about his needs and who escalated the situation by using her hands to forcibly move him," Crump said in his statement. The child has been diagnosed with ADHD, depression, anxiety and severe Oppositional Defiance Disorder , and he has an an individualized education plan in place at the school, Crump said.In other words, he is a stupid out-of-control asshole with a dozen made-up illnesses

Ray Cizzums
08-15-2020, 10:18 PM
In other words, he is a stupid out-of-control asshole with a dozen made-up illnesses

When I was a kid in the '60s, there was no such thing as any of that shit. If you weren't normal, you'd be categorized as a : Problem child, "A little slow", an "Asshole" or a "Fuckin' retard". And that was the professional diagnoses. I miss those days.

Jim Crow
08-15-2020, 10:22 PM
Crump is a worthless ape who benefits from other apes winning the ghetto lottery.