PDA

View Full Version : Saudi gifts 200 tons of dates to Nigeria for Ramadan, which unknown niggers took to sell at markets

Sandy
06-16-2017, 09:20 PM
It's hard for me to feel sorry for the asslifters. And isn't it obvious that every government official with its paws on the "gift" is involved? It's the same story every time "foreign aid" is sent to a shitskin hellhole.

Nigeria's foreign ministry said an investigation was underway. However, no arrests have yet been made.

The foreign ministry said that Nigeria's Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons had drawn up a list of places where the dates would be distributed, which included IDP camps and some prominent mosques.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-40300821

IseDaDiva
06-16-2017, 11:02 PM
Giving gifts to one of the most criminal, corrupt places on the planet? Anyone who does that deserves what they get.

MineEvolved
06-17-2017, 02:24 AM
This is like me handing my credit card to a nigger to pay it's electric bill, and then being surprised that the card was maxed out on KFC, 40 ouncers, and bags of weed. And then expecting to get the card back. Or a thank you. Niggers cannot be trusted to do anything for themselves or on their own, up to and including dying in a convenient manner.