PDA

View Full Version : Here’s one crazy old nigger

azmarlin39a
08-10-2020, 05:03 PM
Gambling debt. Oh, well....

https://fox10phoenix.com/news/man-79-fatally-shoots-72-year-old-tells-friend-i-shot-the-motherf-its-over-now-prosecutors

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Stank-dick Willie sure is one hideous old bowling-ball-headed nigger! How is it even possible for a useless old knuckler like that to make it to 79?

tweakstick
08-10-2020, 05:37 PM
I'm betting that old nigger figured it would get better free room, boarding and medical at NU than in the 'congo.

He just figured he'd kill two old shit birds with one stone - or in this case a bullet.

animal mother
08-10-2020, 05:39 PM
The old silverback made his homey good after knuckling around with it for 40 years. Must have been a bet involving who could eat the last chiggin wang. Well the only way a nigger gets arrested in chimpago these days is if it calls the po po and turns itself in.

Coon Club Road
08-10-2020, 11:03 PM
I'm betting that old nigger figured it would get better free room, boarding and medical at NU than in the 'congo.

He just figured he'd kill two old shit birds with one stone - or in this case a bullet.

That's exactly the plan! Three hot and a cot, central air, plus free medical care the rest of your life!

Nigger be stupid like a fox.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-11-2020, 08:35 PM
That's exactly the plan! Three hot and a cot, central air, plus free medical care the rest of your life!

Nigger be stupid like a fox.

And, that nigger got payback for the deeisrepeck! That's more important to a nigger than chitterlings!

CoonsЯus
08-12-2020, 12:01 PM
Old coons are the best ! 79 years old and wisdom has taught it that the white man will pay for it until the end. It will now be cared for by the taxpayers for free until it steals its last breath at NU. 3 meals a day and all the butt sausage it can sit on ! A nigger's deram for sure !!