PDA

View Full Version : The only loosers here are the taxpayers.

tweakstick
08-10-2020, 05:45 AM
Psycho wifeboon runs over husboon twice - muhdikkery is suspected:

https://hoodsite.com/woman-runs-husband-down-car-janaf-shopping-center-norfolk-virginia/

Check out the 45 second mark. She beats him with the bumper. She thinks he is already dayed at this point so I hope the DA adds attempted abuse of a corpse to the charges just for shits and giggles.

Now they will both be a greater burden to taxpayers than ever before. Stupid bitch should have ran over him a couple of more times just to make sure he was extra flat. At least that would have cut the cost in half. Now, instead of one in dead nigger storage and one in live nigger caging, we've got to pay for the additional crippled nigger rehab.

Niggers are so discourteous.

IseDaDiva
08-10-2020, 12:59 PM
He must have muh dikked another sow and got it gravid. I can't believe that nigger survived this. "He day-id!" Sadly untrue, but it might yet get its batwings.

I say again, enraged sows are far more dangerous than the bucks and black lives don't seem to matter at all to them.

animal mother
08-10-2020, 01:32 PM
So the stupid niggers covered it with a sheet before it bat winged? Shit, I thought it was good.

Where the amperlamps?

I’m surprised none of the sows recording this shouted “he needs some milk”

animal mother
08-10-2020, 01:58 PM
He must have muh dikked another sow and got it gravid. I can't believe that nigger survived this. "He day-id!" Sadly untrue, but it might yet get its batwings.

I say again, enraged sows are far more dangerous than the bucks and black lives don't seem to matter at all to them.

Actually I’m thinking muh dik with a coal burner. Nothing will enrage a sow more than a buck rutting with wyte wimmins.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-10-2020, 05:35 PM
I don't know which is funnier -- the actual chimpout, or y'all's comments :lol