PDA

View Full Version : Sow chimps out on human for wearing mask.

Cat fur allergic
08-05-2020, 02:11 AM
https://www.tapinto.net/towns/hackensack/sections/police-and-fire/articles/hackensack-detectives-i-d-arrest-woman-who-assaulted-a-liver-transplant-patient-inside-staples

Hackensack Detectives I.D., Arrest Woman Who Assaulted a Liver Transplant Patient Inside Staples

Sow is smiling in the mug shot, we all know she won't spend a day in prison.

Sandy
08-05-2020, 10:28 AM
charged her with aggravated assault, a second-degree crime.

When Kagan puts her cane down, Thomas is seen grabbing her right arm and shoving her to the floor. Kagan bumped her head on a table before she landed on the ground a few feet from where she was standing at the copy machine.

I'm guessing only misdemeanor assault, so the she-nig will plead that down to "no contest" and get probation. Fine? Good luck getting a penny.

DaveInTexas
08-05-2020, 08:15 PM
That chimp needs to be euthanized

haywood
08-05-2020, 10:51 PM

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Ray Cizzums
08-05-2020, 11:18 PM

Hopefully before it can reproduce. Wait... who am I kidding - she's been shitting out fatherless retards since age 14.

nigfreewisconsin
08-05-2020, 11:50 PM
Ever notice that in the links to related stories that most, if not all news sites have at the bottom of the article, there's always, ALWAYS more nigger mugshots in other crime stories? Makes me wonder how so many can be blind to the nigger plague?

Coon Club Road
08-06-2020, 10:15 AM
Ever notice that in the links to related stories that most, if not all news sites have at the bottom of the article, there's always, ALWAYS more nigger mugshots in other crime stories? Makes me wonder how so many can be blind to the nigger plague?

What chaps my ass is the majority of nigger crime reported on TV, or in media in general, gives the vaguest description of the suspects... "Two Men", "Three Teens"... the media knows they were niggers but won't identify them as such.

The media pleas to the public for help apprehending these suspects, yet refuses to give an accurate description.

grim1
08-06-2020, 02:41 PM
I thought they were born carrying a niglet.

Ray Cizzums
08-06-2020, 10:25 PM
What chaps my ass is the majority of nigger crime reported on TV, or in media in general, gives the vaguest description of the suspects... "Two Men", "Three Teens"... the media knows they were niggers but won't identify them as such.

The media pleas to the public for help apprehending these suspects, yet refuses to give an accurate description.

The awful NY Post prints one incomplete story after another, always leaving out any mention of the suspect. There are sometimes as many a four cuck reporters on the byline. I email and ask if it took one hack sjw "journalist" to write half the story, and the other 3 to make sure the suspect isn't mentioned. I'll get a "Fuck you, idiot" reply on occasion, so I know I'm over the target. It so happens that the perp has been a spook 100% of the time.

Sandy
08-08-2020, 12:40 PM
I thought they were born carrying a niglet.

Like tribbles in Star Trek, born pregnant?

tweakstick
08-08-2020, 01:38 PM
Like tribbles in Star Trek, born pregnant?

Pregnant, in the way, destroying everything and -

HONGREEEZ!!!
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. sDkHgSQ-Z1a5BUBFnbU5AAHaFj%26pid%3DApi&f=1