PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna puke...

tweakstick
08-04-2020, 03:56 PM
I can't stress this strong enough:

:bleach:bleach

It wasn't enough that this creature from the black lampoon existed. It insisted on breeding. What manner of animal did it gouge the eyes out of to make it breed with it.

You should probably step back before you damage your computer:
https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhnKX7GMK9697711My

:smashcomp

animal mother
08-04-2020, 04:41 PM
Thanks for fucking up my dinner.

:vomit:vomit:vomit

Chimp Detester
08-04-2020, 04:51 PM
Mega barf!

But hey: Doesn't that hideous video show the despicable former First Tranny Moochelle Ohomo in the filthy claws of its putrid nigger mother???

tweakstick
08-04-2020, 04:53 PM
^Don't act like you weren't warned!:lmao

IseDaDiva
08-04-2020, 06:22 PM
Okay, I was expecting something a lot worse than this melted nigger and its equally melted butt nugget. The most upsetting part is that humans who work for a living will have to subsidize these freaks for life. I really want to see the buck who wanted to muh dik this.

animal mother
08-04-2020, 06:41 PM
Okay, I was expecting something a lot worse than this melted nigger and its equally melted butt nugget. The most upsetting part is that humans who work for a living will have to subsidize these freaks for life. I really want to see the buck who wanted to muh dik this.
The sprog was even more hideous than the sow, so I can’t imagine the horror of what the sperm donor buck looked like. Knowing niggers the bucks were likely lined up to hit that beastly sow.

IseDaDiva
08-04-2020, 09:21 PM
The sprog was even more hideous than the sow, so I can’t imagine the horror of what the sperm donor buck looked like. Knowing niggers the bucks were likely lined up to hit that beastly sow.

It's hard to imagine that horror movie scene, but I'm sure you're right. After all, nigger bucks will muh dik an exhaust pipe on a car.