PDA

View Full Version : A nigger customer of a friend of mine

Groid_Rage
08-02-2020, 01:49 PM
He sells used cars and gets a few niggers streaming down the road from the ghetto 6 miles away. The dude was older and wasn't hip hop or dressed ghetto. He sort of looked like a caricature of a goofy camper from the 70s. But the poor guy was totally spazed out and crippled, so I figured he had Parkinsons or some serious neurological disorder. But the owner said a few years ago his she-ape bitch got mad at him and stabbed him in the neck, severing some nerves. The fool didn't even press charges against his she-rilla, because she was bipolar. Typical nigger rationalization, then they wonder why their coonmunity is so fucked.
:captured :lobsta

FedUpFred
08-02-2020, 02:32 PM
Is that a nigger lobster?

Groid_Rage
08-02-2020, 02:34 PM
Is that a nigger lobster?
ghetto lobstah!

CoonsЯus
08-03-2020, 09:03 AM
All niggers are bipolar; crazy, violent, murderous, psychopathic, screeching bi-polar chimps.

well spoken !

IseDaDiva
08-03-2020, 10:44 AM
He sells used cars and gets a few niggers streaming down the road from the ghetto 6 miles away. The dude was older and wasn't hip hop or dressed ghetto. He sort of looked like a caricature of a goofy camper from the 70s. But the poor guy was totally spazed out and crippled, so I figured he had Parkinsons or some serious neurological disorder. But the owner said a few years ago his she-ape bitch got mad at him and stabbed him in the neck, severing some nerves. The fool didn't even press charges against his she-rilla, because she was bipolar. Typical nigger rationalization, then they wonder why their coonmunity is so fucked.
:captured

His name isn't "Steve" is it? Did his sheboon look like Joe Frazier in a really bad wig and fake eyelashes so big it looked like she smashed two tarantulas and stuck them on her eyelids? If so, I may have seen them on The Peoples Court.

Coon Club Road
08-04-2020, 04:04 PM
God the last thing I would ever want to see is a nigger salesman heading towards me at a car lot!

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-04-2020, 06:53 PM
All niggers are bipolar; crazy, violent, murderous, psychopathic, screeching bi-polar chimps.

So...all niggers are niggers.