PDA

View Full Version : Will Niggerballers Come to Work?

Coon Club Road
08-02-2020, 11:53 AM
The Nigger Football League has offered the leagues' niggerballers the option of staying home and getting paid if they fear the Covid might get them.

https://www.nj.com/jets/2020/07/nfl-coronavirus-opt-outs-here-are-players-who-will-sit-out-2020-season-including-patriots-donta-hightower-marcus-cannon.html

"High-risk opt outs get $350,000 and an accrued season toward free agency. Non-high-risk opt outs get $150,000."

I'm sure every nigger baller is or with the evaluation of a veterinarian, can or will be considered high risk.

Pretty sure the majority of the players will say "We be scared, Gibbs Me Dat $350,000!"

If the season is canceled due the virus, the light at the end of the tunnel is no kneeling nogs, and no coon-tune national anthem.

haywood
08-02-2020, 11:58 AM
The Nigger Football League has offered the leagues' niggerballers the option of staying home and getting paid if they fear the Covid might get them.

https://www.nj.com/jets/2020/07/nfl-coronavirus-opt-outs-here-are-players-who-will-sit-out-2020-season-including-patriots-donta-hightower-marcus-cannon.html

"High-risk opt outs get $350,000 and an accrued season toward free agency. Non-high-risk opt outs get $150,000."

I'm sure every nigger baller is or with the evaluation of a veterinarian, can or will be considered high risk.

Pretty sure the majority of the players will say "We be scared, Gibbs Me Dat $350,000!"

If the season is canceled due the virus, the light at the end of the tunnel is no kneeling nogs, and no coon-tune national anthem.

That works for me!!

CoonsЯus
08-02-2020, 12:08 PM
I wish complete destruction of the NFL. It's an anti-American cartel that control this vile organization. Their only commitment is to the destruction of American values. The real criminals though, are the complete fucking brainless morons and cretins that are prepared to fork out a weeks wages for a ticket and a beer to view this shit.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-02-2020, 04:41 PM
I don't know. Some of the niggers making league minimum might opt for that. The others though can't live without their looks-a-me. You can bet the ones that do will still spend millions every year then sue because the virus was racist towards nigger feetsballs.