PDA

View Full Version : Takes 5 brave niggers to rob an elderly lady.

Cat fur allergic
08-02-2020, 11:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcnTIpNDuk0

CoonsЯus
08-02-2020, 11:37 AM
looking for armed men

They haven't got the story quite right. Niggers are not human so can't be branded as men. I'm going to write in and complain...

Dear news station, you described vile monkey vermin niggers with a human reference....shame on you !

haywood
08-02-2020, 11:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcnTIpNDuk0

TNB on any day!!

Sandy
08-05-2020, 07:24 PM
Never open your door to niggers..... NEVER

We've seen too many stories of niggers claiming to be from FedEx or wherever. "I gots your package, I's needs you to sign!" Sometimes they pair up with human accomplices, which means all these BLM riots make it as dangerous as ever just to peek out. It was bad enough several years ago when parts of Long Island had a sudden surge in burglaries and home invasions. My mom stopped opening the door for anybody she didn't know. One time a woman drove up to the front of her house, Latina looking but could have been a spigger (most of the gangs were nigger/spigger/Latino), and started honking her horn. My mom ignored it at first. Then after five minutes of honking, my mom went to an upstairs window and yelled out, "I'm calling the cops if you don't leave right now!" She was smart to do that. For all she knew there were a couple of niggers hiding beside the front door, which had already been happening with home invasions.

Coon Club Road
08-06-2020, 10:23 AM
I've heard of niggers preying on the elderly by turning on an outside water spigot after dark.

The homeowner will eventually hear water running through the pipes and investigate.

When the source is determined to be coming from outside, the homeowner exits their residence to turn the water off. At that point, the niggers enter the open/unlocked door, locking the homeowner out.

The homeowner figures they fucked up and locked themselves out.

By the time the homeowner re-gains access, their house has been picked clean.

grim1
08-06-2020, 02:40 PM
If I go out of my house at night to investigate something suspicious, I always carry a gun and a maglite. If the .45 doesn't knock you down, the maglite will.