PDA

View Full Version : JACKPOT !!! 777 shootings so far in NYC this year already

CoonsЯus
08-02-2020, 10:32 AM
https://nypost.com/2020/08/02/there-have-now-been-more-nyc-shootings-this-year-than-in-all-of-2019/

The niggers have shot more than 777 other niggers in NYC this year already, which surpasses the 2019 total with 5 months to go. I reckon the niggers can do much better than this. If you keep it up niggers, Chimpout will have to be defunded too, as they'll be no coons left to bother us.

Coon Club Road
08-02-2020, 10:46 AM
...Chimpout will have to be defunded too, as they'll be no coons left to bother us.

With that being a true statement, I won't see it happen in my lifetime as coons are cancerous and simply won't go away that easily!

Long live Chimpout for as long as it takes!

FedUpFred
08-02-2020, 02:15 PM
Only if they off themselves faster than they procreate will there be any chance of that. I don't mind seeing the numbers of dead niggers go up. Take away their welfare and they will start eating thier offspring. Not that they probably don't already.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-02-2020, 06:00 PM
What heartwarming news! Thak you, niggers!

And most of the August heat is still to come :lol ...

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-03-2020, 01:17 AM
Only if they off themselves faster than they procreate will there be any chance of that. I don't mind seeing the numbers of dead niggers go up. Take away their welfare and they will start eating thier offspring. Not that they probably don't already.

They call it "ghetto lobster."

:nigbbq

DaveInTexas
08-03-2020, 08:00 AM
https://nypost.com/2020/08/02/there-have-now-been-more-nyc-shootings-this-year-than-in-all-of-2019/

The niggers have shot more than 777 other niggers in NYC this year already, which surpasses the 2019 total with 5 months to go. I reckon the niggers can do much better than this. If you keep it up niggers, Chimpout will have to be defunded too, as they'll be no coons left to bother us.

Well that throws the whole 'Whitey beez killing us' lie, right out the window

IseDaDiva
08-03-2020, 10:13 AM
There will always be niggers, as they breed like the cockroaches they are.

Yep. Mandatory sterilization is the only real answer. What a shame it's not legal.

All these niggers getting shot up - where are the blaring headlines, the special reports on TeeVee, the talking heads discussing what to do about the violence of niggers? Where are the protests and outcries for justice? How come I only learned this years' shooting gallery numbers here?

DaveInTexas
08-03-2020, 10:15 AM
Yep. Mandatory sterilization is the only real answer. What a shame it's not legal.

All these niggers getting shot up - where are the blaring headlines, the special reports on TeeVee, the talking heads discussing what to do about the violence of niggers? Where are the protests and outcries for justice? How come I only learned this years' shooting gallery numbers here?

Because nigger-on-nigger crime is so rampant, that if the news media was to report on every single incident, each and every day, they wouldn't have time to report on anything else.