PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant Sow Deleted, Unborn Sprog in Critical Condition

Espantoon
08-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Pregnant sow was shot and killed in Columbia, a suburb of Baltimore. Sadly, the unborn sprog is still stealing oxygen for now. Sounds like a nigger missed his target and shot into the sheboon's house.
https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/howard/columbia/cng-ho-cf-columbia-shooting-20200801-lkikqwst7zg3zmjro5amtmgitq-story.html

IseDaDiva
08-01-2020, 05:33 PM
“She was an amazing spirit,” said Kadeem Bailey, her boyfriend. Bailey, who was visibly distraught Saturday, confirmed he was present the night of the shooting, but he declined to offer further comment.

I bet Kadeem is distressed, thinking he might have to support the little golliwog when he expected the sow and the sprog to be made good.

So, do Black Lives Matter only when YT bumps off one them? I guess so since there seems to be no outrage, protests, or looting for the sad loss of the gravid sow.

haywood
08-01-2020, 06:26 PM
i bet kadeem is distressed, thinking he might have to support the little golliwog when he expected the sow and the sprog to be made good.

So, do black lives matter only when yt bumps off one them? I guess so since there seems to be no outrage, protests, or looting for the sad loss of the gravid sow.

bingo!!

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-01-2020, 06:44 PM
So close to a happy ending. Just need the sprog to sprout batwings and the shooter to either get batwinged himself or win a full ride to NU...personally, I prefer for everyone involved to get their wings...

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-01-2020, 10:31 PM
Just like cockroaches...

The fucking niglet is still costing Humans their hard-earned tax dollars!

:fume

Bottle_of_Hate
08-01-2020, 10:42 PM
This niglet will cost the taxpayer a million dollars before it sees its first sunlight.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-01-2020, 10:59 PM
Yep. That niglet will cost Humans millions, start breeding right after it drops out of the 5th grade, and then spend the rest of its utterly meaningless (and hopefully short) "life", victimizing Humans.

Yes, the sow is good. It has shit out its last niglet. But I'm sure that when that niglet shot out of its mammy's cooch/asshole, it went right for someone's wallet.

I'm sorry, but unless that niglet goes hooves-up, I'm scoring this as follows:

Human Win! = 50%

Espantoon
10-20-2020, 08:01 PM
Happy update, the niglet got batwings!
https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/08/06/rabia-ahmads-baby-girl-dies-days-after-she-was-shot-killed-police-say/

Jim Crow
10-20-2020, 09:54 PM
Happy update, the niglet got batwings!
https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/08/06/rabia-ahmads-baby-girl-dies-days-after-she-was-shot-killed-police-say/
Good. That’s what I was hoping.

haywood
10-21-2020, 01:38 PM
Good. That’s what I was hoping.

The tax payers saved a fortune!!

Jim Crow
10-21-2020, 06:16 PM
The tax payers saved a fortune!!
And more than likely human lives were saved. Because, if that felon beast survived and made it to full grown ape,he would’ve been an angry savage nigger.He could have killed innocent humans.

haywood
10-21-2020, 06:59 PM
And more than likely human lives were saved. Because, if that felon beast survived and made it to full grown ape,he would’ve been an angry savage nigger.He could have killed innocent humans.

Tru Dat!!

Groid_Rage
10-25-2020, 10:46 AM
:nfl :because
Twofer