PDA

View Full Version : War Vet tells BLM punk what time it is

Whitey Ford
07-30-2020, 09:33 PM
If the niggerlovers at coontube take this down, let me know and I'll re-post @ GAB. This vet tells that punk off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=3bWXUTe0xS8&feature=emb_logo

Coon Club Road
07-30-2020, 11:54 PM
Makes one wonder why a white person would support crime and everything else niggers bring to the table. Sooner or later he'll get woke, replay the video, and wonder how he could be such a dick.

tweakstick
07-31-2020, 01:08 AM
^^
He will not realize the error of his ways until he is looking back on his own lifeless carcass full of bullet holes, stab wounds or beaten and charred beyond recognition.

If it doesn't happen at the hands of the niggers that he worships, it will happen at the direction of the executioner working for the tyrannical government that he himself ushered into existence.

The useful idiots are the second wave to die, right after the patriots - their very own countrymen - that they helped to destroy.

haywood
07-31-2020, 11:42 AM
I would have bitch slapped that BLM loving cuck.

I would have too!! I saw a LOT of this in ST. Augustine this past Sunday.

Cole Trickle
08-02-2020, 12:21 AM
I would have bitch slapped that BLM loving cuck.

Self-loathing White people. lol Still ashamed of inventing shit like the Internet.

CoonsЯus
08-03-2020, 07:56 AM
let's face it, normal white folk don't support BLM. It's only a small minority of the lost that feel they owe allegiance to the negroid race, usually triggered by white guilt or some other failing within their persona. We don't care for these traitors and we don't want them back. Once you've gone black, don't come back.