PDA

View Full Version : Big surprise.....

BigMassaJ
07-29-2020, 10:59 PM
Only question is the female a coal burner?

https://people.com/crime/california-man-rescues-4-children-car-water-mother-shot-killed/

Cat fur allergic
07-30-2020, 12:01 AM
with 4 kids have to be pure bred africoon.

IseDaDiva
07-30-2020, 12:16 AM
ALWAYS, just like uneasy chimps, these niggers suck in the bootlips when they get caught.

adding that the oldest child told him his mother had been shot.

"This little 6-year-old kid says to me, 'You don't come back from a shot like that,' " Fischer said.

The niglet knows all about gunshot wounds. Another non-surprise.

tweakstick
07-30-2020, 12:47 AM

Damn, Diva, I was just about to say that.

"This little 6-year-old kid says to me, 'You don't come back from a shot like that,' " Fischer said.

What struck me most about it was the way the kid was so matter of fact about it. The story may be lacking, but in my head I picture this kid saying it like it like it was something he was casually watching on TV. It was like something I would say about a car after watching it hit a wall in a NASCAR wreck or Ashlee Simpson making a fool of herself on SNL. It's not something a normal kid would say after having just watched his mother get shot before his eyes by his own father. No emotion - just an empty blank stare and easily uttered words. This kid is going to be a psychotic murderer by the time he is 10.

animal mother
07-30-2020, 08:31 AM
Too bad this story did not have a happier ending with a rock fish quartet.

:rockfish:rockfish:rockfish:rockfish

4 future felons on the loose to cause mayhem.

haywood
07-30-2020, 10:31 AM
ALWAYS, just like uneasy chimps, these niggers suck in the bootlips when they get caught.

Look at the SOULESS eyes of that ape!! Yep, they are JUST like us!!