PDA

View Full Version : Classic nigger chimpout. Nigger bumps into another nigger.

Cat fur allergic
07-29-2020, 04:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8jAxSrmM88

Ray Cizzums
07-29-2020, 10:16 PM
Whenever a nigger, especially with a faggot hairdo, bumps into someone and acts aggressive, think gun. A martial arts instructor I know taught a technique that I like - get in close, and don't let your adversary draw that gun. It works. Niggers don't use holsters, are terrible at proper gun handling, and afford more than enough time to interrupt their draw. Grab that gun hand, take that gat, and bash your opponent's noggin with it. I speak from experience - you will not believe how effective pistol whipping is at damaging your assailant. I'm not sure what these polymer framed modern pistols do to the sub-human head, but an old school steel-framed .45 will peel it open like magic. Don't want to get pistol-whipped ? Don't try to shoot someone.

Coon Club Road
07-29-2020, 11:09 PM
...Niggers don't use holsters ...

True statement. Do they even make holsters for Hi-Points?

I looked but couldn't locate a hilarious YouTube video, may have been taken down, it's been a while... a Nigger caught on surveillance video in a convenience store is disrespected by another Nigger so as he is trying to fish his Hi-Point out of his sweat pants pocket, he shoots himself in the Muh Dik and balls! Silly Nigger! Plenty of eeeking after that!

Unfortunately the Mambulance carted him off before he lost consciousness.

DaveInTexas
07-29-2020, 11:28 PM
Nigger trash behaving as one would expect