PDA

View Full Version : Zimbabwe niggers agree to pay $3.5 billion compensation to white farmers- if they had the money

Whitey Ford
07-29-2020, 04:14 PM
Zimbabwe agrees to pay $3.5 billion compensation to white farmers

https://i.imgur.com/FE9PzZI.jpg
The batwing legacy ghosts of mugabe lives on.

Zimbabwe agreed on Wednesday to pay $3.5 billion in compensation to white farmers whose land was expropriated by the government to resettle black families, moving a step closer to resolving one the most divisive policies of the Robert Mugabe era.

Finally, some 'reparations' I can endorse. ;)

But the southern African nation does not have the money and will issue long term bonds and jointly approach international donors with the farmers to raise funding, according to the compensation agreement.

Broke ass niggers!
https://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKCN24U1QL-OZATP

tweakstick
07-29-2020, 05:14 PM
If I were a white farmer, there is not a nigger's chance of heaven that I would move back to that shithole where I would be one riot away from loosing everything once again, especially mine and my family's lives.

Fuck them.
There's no bread? Let them eat mud cakes.

DaveInTexas
07-29-2020, 09:27 PM
Maybe the niggers would work off that 3.5 billion as slaves for the white farmers...

Niggers? Work?

Ray Cizzums
07-29-2020, 10:58 PM
"Jointly approach international donors" ? The minute the farmers rebuild it, the niggers will want it for themselves. The "donors" aren't that stupid, and the farmers aren't either. I talked to a college kid who worked for a farm aid organization, and they built a complete, turn-key farming operation in Haiti, from the ground up. Housing, barns, outbuildings, machinery, fields graded, fenced and landscaped, wells and irrigation equipment installed. They trained the locals, saw them through a couple of harvests, handed over the operation to the Haitians, and left. They immediately lost contact with the operators, and sent representatives later that year to see what happened. What they found was the entire site stripped of anything of value, with nothing remaining. What these college boys don't understand, is that the two second attention span of the negro is just not suitable for seeing a crop through from beginning to end. If they can't muh dik it, or sell it for cash, it doesn't exist. The squalor on the garbage strewn island of Haiti is almost identical to that of the west African nations of their ancestors. The Haitians massacred every French man, woman and child in 1804, and it's been Wakanda ever since. What a mind boggling shithole !

tweakstick
07-30-2020, 01:05 AM
"Jointly approach international donors" ? The minute the farmers rebuild it, the niggers will want it for themselves. The "donors" aren't that stupid, and the farmers aren't either. I talked to a college kid who worked for a farm aid organization, and they built a complete, turn-key farming operation in Haiti, from the ground up. Housing, barns, outbuildings, machinery, fields graded, fenced and landscaped, wells and irrigation equipment installed. They trained the locals, saw them through a couple of harvests, handed over the operation to the Haitians, and left. They immediately lost contact with the operators, and sent representatives later that year to see what happened. What they found was the entire site stripped of anything of value, with nothing remaining. What these college boys don't understand, is that the two second attention span of the negro is just not suitable for seeing a crop through from beginning to end. If they can't muh dik it, or sell it for cash, it doesn't exist. The squalor on the garbage strewn island of Haiti is almost identical to that of the west African nations of their ancestors. The Haitians massacred every French man, woman and child in 1804, and it's been Wakanda ever since. What a mind boggling shithole !

Fun Fact #666

The Haitian niggers literally made a deal with the devil to make voodoo the national religion of Haiti if they could overthrow their white masters. They succeeded. Now they eat mud pies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. How's that deal working out for you, niggers?

I'm convinced that the most merciful thing that humans ever did for niggers was to enslave them. Of course those French would remind you that no good deed goes unpunished. I would say the same thing to all nigger slave owners as well. They will all eventually become free. Then, they will rape, rob, kill and eat you - and they will do this in no particular order.

Keep Britain White
07-30-2020, 04:24 AM
Niggers are ungrateful bastards. Leave them to their own devices; that's the quickest way to rid ourselves of the evil in our midst.
If only our governments took the same view.

IseDaDiva
07-30-2020, 09:06 AM
I know why the niggers don't have the money. I just got an email from a banking nigger and it's all being sent to me, as soon as I can prove I'm honest!:

During one of our periodic auditing, I discovered dormant accounts

with holding balance of US$1, 345,000.000.00 (One Billion, Three

Hundred and Forty Five Million United States Dollars Only).

However, I shall start with the release of an initial sum of

US$345,000.000.00 (Three Hundred and Forty Five Million United States

Dollars Only) to ascertain your honesty and capacity to deliver at a

big stage.

CoonsЯus
07-30-2020, 09:39 AM
Niggers want to live like the white man and they want what the white man has. Trouble is, they can't live without the white man. They pretend to be dominant and independent, but as soon as the white man is eradicated, the niggers just revert back to their inherent and intrinsic failure regime. Niggers were never intended to develop and sustain any kind of civilization outside of eating each other and drinking cow's piss. They should just accept that their DNA does not support an advanced society and they should give up on their quest.

Sandy
07-30-2020, 06:27 PM
If I were a white farmer, there is not a nigger's chance of heaven that I would move back to that shithole where I would be one riot away from loosing everything once again, especially mine and my family's lives.

Fuck them.
There's no bread? Let them eat mud cakes.

Take the money, leave the country (if they haven't already). Exchange the money ASAP for USD to buy plane tickets, and hope there will still be enough to start over somewhere. That $3.5 billion is in Zimbabwe dollars, which is only $9.7 million USD. And it's continuing to lose value as Zimbabwe's government just prints new money for reparations and everything else, just like all these inflation-ridden nigger-run shitholes do. How did our national get debt financed during the HNIC years? Well, like I said, inflation-ridden nigger-run shitholes.

DaveInTexas
07-30-2020, 07:17 PM
Niggers want to live like the white man and they want what the white man has. Trouble is, they can't live without the white man. They pretend to be dominant and independent, but as soon as the white man is eradicated, the niggers just revert back to their inherent and intrinsic failure regime. Niggers were never intended to develop and sustain any kind of civilization outside of eating each other and drinking cow's piss. They should just accept that their DNA does not support an advanced society and they should give up on their quest.

Niggers want what the white man has, yet does not want to put forth the work and effort the white man has. So they go through the Liberal politicians to create 'entitlement laws'

AFN_Weasel
07-30-2020, 10:00 PM
Take the money, leave the country (if they haven't already). Exchange the money ASAP for USD to buy plane tickets, and hope there will still be enough to start over somewhere. That $3.5 billion is in Zimbabwe dollars, which is only $9.7 million USD. And it's continuing to lose value as Zimbabwe's government just prints new money for reparations and everything else, just like all these inflation-ridden nigger-run shitholes do. How did our national get debt financed during the HNIC years? Well, like I said, inflation-ridden nigger-run shitholes.

I was about to post pretty much the same thing until I saw your post. I make it about 10.8 million USD but whatever. But here is the problem: The US is doing the same thing as Zimbabwe, printing money like it's going out of style. $3 Trillion in March for Covid, and now they're arguing over even more. Debt $26 Trillion. I fear it won't be long before our money is worthless also. Better buy some gold while they'll still let you.

Sandy
07-30-2020, 10:14 PM
I was about to post pretty much the same thing until I saw your post. I make it about 10.8 million USD but whatever. But here is the problem: The US is doing the same thing as Zimbabwe, printing money like it's going out of style. $3 Trillion in March for Covid, and now they're arguing over even more. Debt $26 Trillion. I fear it won't be long before our money is worthless also. Better buy some gold while they'll still let you.

Yes, all the sudden new spending is coming from the same old source, the Federal Reserve. Consumers can see the consequence at stores without having to look at money supply stats or official inflation numbers.

Gold's at a record high, but if it comes down to it, the next Democrat president won't hesitate to pull an FDR. The only question is whether the American people will put up with it, or be sheep like 1933.