PDA

View Full Version : Nigger decapitates its landlord in CT after not paying the rent

CoonsЯus
07-29-2020, 08:02 AM
The third world in CT - well, it is CT....

A nigger decided to decapitate its landlord with a Samurai sword after the nigger was challenged over unpaid rent.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/29/connecticut-man-allegedly-decapitated-landlord-with-samurai-sword/

Maybe the poor retired insurance salesman should have read up on niggers here at CO before renting to a spook - but the way the Hartford insurance agencies pander to their worshipful niggers, it's possibly a little bit of ' you got what the doctor ordered '

haywood
07-29-2020, 08:11 AM
The third world in CT - well, it is CT....

A nigger decided to decapitate its landlord with a Samurai sword after the nigger was challenged over unpaid rent.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/29/connecticut-man-allegedly-decapitated-landlord-with-samurai-sword/

Maybe the poor retired insurance salesman should have read up on niggers here at CO before renting to a spook - but the way the Hartford insurance agencies pander to their worshipful niggers, it's possibly a little bit of ' you got what the doctor ordered '

More proof LIBTARDISM is a mental disorder!!

Whitey Ford
07-29-2020, 04:18 PM
He beez a 'sovereign citizen' an sheeit.

Police tracked Thompson down and pulled him over in the city’s North End, but he refused to say anything to investigators – but just scribbled on a piece of paper, “paper in glove compart in Jeep is all you need,” according to the report.

In the vehicle’s glove compartment, cops found paperwork suggesting that he considered himself a sovereign citizen and not subject to the law.

https://i.imgur.com/bkMARq5.jpg

DaveInTexas
07-29-2020, 04:19 PM
Gibs me free rent and sheet. You owes me

haywood
07-29-2020, 04:23 PM
Gibs me free rent and sheet. You owes me

Hopefully when Trump is reelected in a LANDSLIDE the Repubs take back the house and a LOT of this shit stops!! FUCK those apes!!

DaveInTexas
07-29-2020, 04:46 PM
FUCK those apes!!

I'd rather not. That's how you get AIDS

haywood
07-29-2020, 04:55 PM
I'd rather not. That's how you get AIDS

TRU DAT!! I just get so FRUSTRATED from NIGGERISH behavior. When I said "fuck" I did not mean it literally!!

CoonsЯus
07-29-2020, 05:26 PM
nothing will change until they are rounded up and shipped home.

Ignatow
07-29-2020, 05:34 PM
Well, allowing a nigger to be with you under the same roof is like asking a hyena to be your friend. Paying rent? Niggers don't work! Are people really this dumb to think niggers are benign non-violent humans? They're color coded, repulsive looking, and foul smelling, and you'll allow one to be your roommate?

IseDaDiva
07-29-2020, 05:59 PM
Just look at that vile, savage, inhuman beast.

"Sovereign citizen"(who taught niggers that term, anyway), "Asylum Avenue", etc. Who the hell would want to be a landlord now, when you have to take in a bunch of Sec8 vicious niggers, who, even if they don't actually murder you will turn your premises into some destroyed African shithole?

Well, allowing a nigger to be with you under the same roof is like asking a hyena to be your friend.
I'll take the hyena, thank you.

DaveInTexas
07-29-2020, 06:01 PM
TRU DAT!! I just get so FRUSTRATED from NIGGERISH
behavior. When I said "fuck" I did not mean it literally!!

I know. I was just being a smart ass

IseDaDiva
07-29-2020, 06:26 PM
Oh, wait. This was his ROOMMATE. This person chose this nigger beast to come live with him? Honestly... I don't know what to say. OH, Lawdy Jeebus.

If you can't afford the place you're living in without taking in savage niggers, get a smaller place and live by yourself!

haywood
07-29-2020, 06:55 PM
Oh, wait. This was his ROOMMATE. This person chose this nigger beast to come live with him? Honestly... I don't know what to say. OH, Lawdy Jeebus.

If you can't afford the place you're living in without taking in savage niggers, get a smaller place and live by yourself!

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

CoonsЯus
07-29-2020, 07:08 PM
Well, allowing a nigger to be with you under the same roof is like asking a hyena to be your friend. Paying rent? Niggers don't work! Are people really this dumb to think niggers are benign non-violent humans? They're color coded, repulsive looking, and foul smelling, and you'll allow one to be your roommate?

the poor cunt had spent decades working for an organization obsessed with equality and nigger worship ideology. He paid the ultimate price for his extreme ignorance and naivety.

MineEvolved
07-30-2020, 06:01 AM
Hopefully when Trump is reelected in a LANDSLIDE the Repubs take back the house and a LOT of this shit stops!! FUCK those apes!!

It won't. Re-election of Trump only delays our downfall a little longer. The first 6 months of 2020 have proven that to me beyond all doubt or hope.

Coon Club Road
07-31-2020, 08:23 AM
...Paying rent? Niggers don't work! ...

They're one step ahead of us on that. We gibbs dem that Section 8 rent money so they don't have to work or pay rent, just stay at home, eat chicken and watermelon, washing it down with Old English while watching their 80" TB.

Coon Club Road
07-31-2020, 08:52 AM
I like your avatar........
Thanks! Might even be an Alabama windchime in those trees back there!

CoonsЯus
08-01-2020, 08:48 AM
Thanks! Might even be an Alabama windchime in those trees back there!

:lol