PDA

View Full Version : Revenge On Pack Of Wild Niggers

Keep Britain White
07-29-2020, 05:29 AM
Take a look at this. A woman whose boyfriend was being attacked by a pack of wild niggers gets her revenge by driving her car right into them.
Good on you, girl!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8561545/Woman-jumps-car-mows-mob-teenagers-assaulting-boyfriend-argument.html

haywood
07-29-2020, 07:57 AM
She looked like half a nigger to me, but the press will spin it as a racist white woman.

It was great to see the car plow into all them niggers; although I was mightily disapointed when these nigger demons got up again, she should have had another go around.

Exactly!!

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-29-2020, 12:16 PM
"Comments closed." Nigger fatigue is deepening.

Coon Club Road
08-01-2020, 12:31 PM
So if you closed your eyes and listened to just the audio in the video, it sounds as if you could be in the African jungle. Or at least at a zoo that had a respectably sized monkey exhibit.

And they wonder why they are called monkeys among other things!

IseDaDiva
08-01-2020, 12:46 PM
So if you closed your eyes and listened to just the audio in the video, it sounds as if you could be in the African jungle. Or at least at a zoo that had a respectably sized monkey exhibit.

And they wonder why they are called monkeys among other things!

I was thinking the same thing. All that screeching like an excited chimp troop. So I guess she'll be going to jail for using excessive force on a group of mere "teenagers."

Coon Club Road
08-03-2020, 01:02 PM
Good on her ! Niggers make good bowling pins !
Yes they do but they are more like Wack A Moles... they keep popping back up!

CoonsЯus
08-03-2020, 01:06 PM
Yes they do but they are more like Wack A Moles... they keep popping back up!

:lol