PDA

View Full Version : Nigger self-deletes after getting promoted to Chicago Deputy Police Chief

Sandy
07-28-2020, 11:29 PM
Deputy Chief Dion Boyd, a 30-year veteran, had been promoted less than two weeks ago. He was found dead at the department's Homan Square facility on the city's West Side.

Sources who recently met with Boyd said he was upbeat, the Chicago Sun-Times reported. However, those who knew him said he struggled with the death of one of his officers who was gunned down in 2018.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-deputy-police-chief-dead-in-apparent-suicide-soon-after-promotion-officials-say

The stupid nigger probably thought the promotion meant more work, when in a nigger-run city it's the exact opposite.

Ignatow
07-29-2020, 01:38 AM
Now this is a good boi, I hope many more apes follow his lead.

haywood
07-29-2020, 08:13 AM
Now this is a good boi, I hope many more apes follow his lead.

Bat Fairy needs to work overtime!!

Bottle_of_Hate
07-29-2020, 08:56 AM
He realized that since they are defunding the police the KFC budget was part of that deal.

CoonsЯus
07-29-2020, 09:46 AM
what a heart warming story !! Or in the nigger's case, a heart freezing one ! :lol

fucking bastard apes - I despise each and every one of their hopeless black asses.

Coon Club Road
07-31-2020, 06:33 AM
Affirmative Action got him to to the top and with absolutely no clue as to what that position entailed, and in order to prevent embarrassment in front of his fambly, he thought a self delete job would be appropriate.

Hopefully, this will leave more pension money available to a hard working human who earned his badge.

Coon Club Road
07-31-2020, 06:37 AM

Is that a Botox injection?