PDA

View Full Version : Feral buck demands to be served, slashes Kelsey Grammer's daughter when she thought she'd step in

Sandy
07-27-2020, 12:37 PM
If she isn't a Chimper already, she should be now. The only way to confront a

Actress Spencer Grammer wanted to stop a situation from escalating. She got more than she bargained for.

On Friday, she was at The Black Ant, an outdoor cafe in New York City, when trouble found her. A man who appeared intoxicated came to the venue near closing time and demanded to be served. Things escalated when he was refused service.

“My friend and I did what anyone else would do in the same situation,” Grammer said. “Several others, predominantly women, were also attempting to prevent the altercation from escalating,” she said to Us Weekly. The man responded by slashing her with a knife and stabbing one of her friends.

“I sustained a laceration on my arm, and my friend was stabbed in the back, but thankfully he suffered no serious internal injuries. We expect to recover quickly. We want to thank the first responders and the staff at Bellevue Hospital, who provided us with excellent care. They fought an incredible battle this year. It was very moving for us to have the opportunity to thank them in person.”

The man ran away and has not yet been apprehended.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/spencer-grammer-recovering-slashing-attack-222525772.html

Of course the MSM won't show clear footage of another vile nigger gone stabby. At least Fox does.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/spencer-grammer-slashing-suspect-video

CoonsЯus
07-27-2020, 01:43 PM
as stated on the other thread, I'm sure they were all BLM sympathizers anyway. So until proven wrong, the fucks are staying in my Fuckbag.

tweakstick
07-27-2020, 02:22 PM
as stated on the other thread, I'm sure they were all BLM sympathizers anyway. So until proven wrong, the fucks are staying in my Fuckbag.

CUCKFIRMATION FOUND:
https://www.instagram.com/spencergrammer

CoonsЯus
07-27-2020, 02:31 PM
CUCKFIRMATION FOUND:
https://www.instagram.com/spencergrammer

Got about 3 seconds into that link before I saw enough. :hurl

IseDaDiva
07-27-2020, 03:41 PM
And you just know she will say she has no hard feelings because the poor, marginalized victim of systemic racism and abuse couldn't help reacting to the white privilege.

I bet she won't even press any charges and will probably pay for the poor nigger to get counseling, as though that can change a nigger from a savage beast into a human being. Her friend who got a knife in the back might feel otherwise, but I wouldn't count on it. They'll probably kiss the nigger's feet and apologize for being white oppressors.

If that had been a white guy - put him jail and throw away the key.

tweakstick
07-27-2020, 04:18 PM
And you just know she will say she has no hard feelings because the poor, marginalized victim of systemic racism and abuse couldn't help reacting to the white privilege.

I bet she won't even press any charges and will probably pay for the poor nigger to get counseling, as though that can change a nigger from a savage beast into a human being. Her friend who got a knife in the back might feel otherwise, but I wouldn't count on it. They'll probably kiss the nigger's feet and apologize for being white oppressors.

If it happens, that means the crowd pulled it off of her too soon! If she were to get a proper beat down, she'd change her tune - especially if the cost was her career.

Sandy
07-27-2020, 05:40 PM
If that had been a white guy - put him jail and throw away the key.

And a white guy that somehow looked wrong at niggers? The restaurant would be torched to the ground. Do we call that Rayshadding, after the dead nigger whose burner burned down the Wendy's?

haywood
07-28-2020, 04:08 PM
And a white guy that somehow looked wrong at niggers? The restaurant would be torched to the ground. Do we call that Rayshadding, after the dead nigger whose burner burned down the Wendy's?

She was a nigger by injection!!!!!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-28-2020, 05:17 PM
If it happens, that means the crowd pulled it off of her too soon! If she were to get a proper beat down, she'd change her tune - especially if the cost was her career.

That's always been my theory on the "tipping point"...

When someone like the daughter of some big media mogul is killed and then raped by niggers, The Truth about niggers will start to slowly permeate the MSM -- mostly by osmosis. Once that process begins, it will be hard to stop.

IseDaDiva
07-28-2020, 06:15 PM
That's always been my theory on the "tipping point"...

When someone like the daughter of some big media mogul is killed and then raped by niggers, The Truth about niggers will start to slowly permeate the MSM -- mostly by osmosis. Once that process begins, it will be hard to stop.

I wish that were true, but I fear it isn't. Niggers are constantly being forgiven for their crimes, no matter how beastly, because well - that's just one nigger. Can't blame them all for the actions of one and no one wants to appear to be anti-nigger these days. That would mean the loss of their careers and incomes. So - it's never the nigger's fault.