PDA

View Full Version : 300 feral ' teens ' destroy TN mini-golf center

CoonsЯus
07-27-2020, 10:01 AM
a band of sproglets, young niggers, rat vermin or ' teens ' to be politically ignorant, has gone on the rampage in Memphis TN and destroyed a mini-golf center.

https://www.rt.com/usa/495941-black-teens-destroy-memphis-golf/

They're just like us.

tweakstick
07-27-2020, 10:43 AM
Yeah, Putt Putt was getting teeniggs in it when I was a kid. We never went there because of it. Memphrica niggers are some of the worst around.

All this over 4 bucks. I'll guarantee there is a sign saying no refunds.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-27-2020, 12:39 PM
If I were to be honest about what I firmly believe should be done to these goddamn niglets, the welfare mammies that shit them out, and the convicted felons that infected those nigger sows, I would get banned.

Sandy
07-27-2020, 12:42 PM
after parents reportedly began dropping their children off en masse.

staff wouldn’t issue an immediate refund after a games machine allegedly took a young girl’s four dollars.

In other words, the niggers came in big numbers so they make up a Typical Nigger Lie, destroy the place, and maybe make off with a cash register.

tweakstick
07-27-2020, 03:45 PM
If I were to be honest about what I firmly believe should be done to these goddamn niglets, the welfare mammies that shit them out, and the convicted felons that infected those nigger sows, I would get banned.

Wouldn't we all, Midder...
Wouldn't we all.

I can't believe that place is still open but I'll guarantee you it won't be for long. Niggers have shut down every other family fun place in the city. There is nowhere left to take your kids where you won't see things that can't be unseen or be shot. Memphis at one time was a major tourist attraction. Now it's just a festering shit hole. I used to consider it my second home. It's dead to me now.

In other words, the niggers came in big numbers so they make up a Typical Nigger Lie, destroy the place, and maybe make off with a cash register.

Most humans drop a quarter in a machine and if it screws them, they stop there and don't drop another coin in the slot. Then they ask for the quarter (likely token) back. I don't buy this for a damn second. I'm sure the video will prove it - if the owners dare to show it for fear of getting burned to the ground. They need to cut their losses, sell the property and move.

Coon Club Road
07-27-2020, 06:25 PM
Niggers always congregate at places of enjoyment, entertainment or relaxation of humans.

First jammed ticket machine, out of order game, refusal of a gimme dat refund and here comes a Cat 5 Chimpout involving all the fambly members present.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-28-2020, 08:57 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-called-300-teenagers-destroy-200721786.html

Another article calling them "teens". This is how niggers act. It is why their infrastructure in the motherland never stands. After the white man builds it for them and shows them how to maintain it, they spend the money the white man gave them to maintain it on bling and sows. Then when the water stops running due to no maintenance they tear up the pipes to sell as scrap and shit in the well.

Keep Britain White
07-29-2020, 12:00 PM
Niggers get empowered in large numbers. If you can't keep them out never allow more than 3 Niggers into a place of family entertainment.

Yes, this is very true. You can see the change in their behaviour as soon as their numbers swell. It's then you can clearly see that they are not humans, but wild animals.

CoonsЯus
07-29-2020, 12:17 PM
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1665485.html

this is worth a laugh....:lol Niggers at six flags in MD discussed

DaveInTexas
07-29-2020, 12:28 PM
They'll loot and burn anything except the local welfare office