PDA

View Full Version : Hard to tell, maybe a mutt. Nigger tries to kill human child. Probably rape the kid :(.

Cat fur allergic
07-25-2020, 03:32 AM
Desert Hot Springs boy attacked: 'Random' assault leads to attempted murder, other charges
Poulsen has been arrested and charged on 15 separate occasions in Riverside County on a wide array of allegations, including burglary, battery, resisting arrest, indecent exposure, committing lewd acts in public and annoying and/or molesting a child under 18 years old.

He looks like a nigger mutant to me. Unless other wise proven he is not, he is a nigger.

https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/crime_courts/2020/07/22/man-accused-attacking-desert-hot-springs-boy-charged-attempted-murder/5488699002/

Should be given a neck tie swinging under a lamp to read books off course.

tweakstick
07-25-2020, 07:01 AM
Looks like a mutt.

More importantly, and this goes for the judicial system as a whole, why did this happen no matter what the species?

Poulsen was found mentally incompetent to stand trial at least 11 times over the years, court records show.

This guy made it clear to the courts eleven times that he should have been locked up for the safety of the community. Eleven times, he was charged with crimes serious enough to go to trial but didn't. Eleven times, the police, the courts, the families and the community were warned that this guy was trouble. Now, a young child's life has been destroyed because eleven times, his young life was not important enough to put this man away for the safety of the rest of society.

When a person is not mentally fit for trial, that shouldn't mean he gets to continue with his behavior unchecked. It should mean that the person gets locked up. I do not believe in a verdict of not guilty by reason of insanity. I believe in another verdict option - guilty while insane. Juries should be given that option but they are not.

He should have been locked in an asylum years ago. The fact that he wasn't will now be used in his defense. He will likely be found NGBROI for this crime. He will end up on the streets again. This will happen again.

haywood
07-25-2020, 07:07 AM
Looks like a mutt.

More importantly, and this goes for the judicial system as a whole, why did this happen no matter what the species?

This guy made it clear to the courts eleven times that he should have been locked up for the safety of the community. Eleven times, he was charged with crimes serious enough to go to trial but didn't. Eleven times, the police, the courts, the families and the community were warned that this guy was trouble. Now, a young child's life has been destroyed because eleven times, his young life was not important enough to put this man away for the safety of the rest of society.

When a person is not mentally fit for trial, that shouldn't mean he gets to continue with his behavior unchecked. It should mean that the person gets locked up. I do not believe in a verdict of not guilty by reason of insanity. I believe in another verdict option - guilty while insane. Juries should be given that option but they are not.

He should have been locked in an asylum years ago. The fact that he wasn't will now be used in his defense. He will likely be found NGBROI for this crime. He will end up on the streets again. This will happen again.

That thing looks like a mulatto charles manson.

Sandy
07-28-2020, 11:14 PM

Absodamnlutely right, especially "guilty while insane."

Remember the almost universal outrage when John Hinckley merely started getting visits, like he was at a country club, and then most everybody incredulous that he got released? At least he was put away for a lot of years first. Time after time we hear of these vile niggers that are declared "mentally ill," then are released back into civilization.

There's no such thing as "mentally ill" with niggers. It's all normal behavior with them, just less restrained than usual. When they're supposedly crazy with baff salts, crack or meth, it's just their partial inhibitions removed by the drugs.