PDA

View Full Version : Nigger buck and coal burner kills human Engineering professor.

Cat fur allergic
07-25-2020, 01:25 AM
Two teenagers, Javian Ezell, 19, and Gabrielle Austin, 18, were arrested in Shreveport, Louisiana after allegedly being caught driving the professor’s car. They face charges of first-degree murder, vehicle theft, and armed robbery.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/louisiana-teens-left-body-missing-022126748.html

They kill him for his car most likely. They are animals.

tweakstick
07-25-2020, 01:47 AM
The dead, soul-less eyes scream guilty. Time for the jenkem juice.

Ignatow
07-25-2020, 02:49 AM
This is what we've been telling anyone that would listen. Niggers and their enablers have no empathy, morals, decency. They kill for the most trivial of reasons, then have the gall to say they are discriminated against. Electric chair is appropriate. Forget the lethal injection, that's too humane for these worse than animals. A human is accomplished, has something to give to the world, and these bastards snuff out his life. The fear of a painful and horrific death, in the past, scared these niggers. Now they think they can kill at will. I hate niggers.

animal mother
07-25-2020, 07:19 AM

A fine pair of specimens

IseDaDiva
07-25-2020, 10:10 AM
Chae, who received his undergraduate degree in South Korea, had worked at ASU researching and teaching electrical engineering and computer science since 2005. He held four patents, had published more than 150 academic papers, and authored a book, according to ASU’s website (https://isearch.asu.edu/profile/858955).

Shouldn't there be at least as much of an angry outcry and demands for justice for him as there are for Saint George of Floyd? I guess not.

azmarlin39a
07-25-2020, 01:08 PM
From the Phoenix area. Not far south from me, but I never go there, except to pass through. Phoenix and Tucson are full of criminal niggers, and the polls coddle them. Can’t understand why a white woman would take up with a nigger buck.

Cat fur allergic
07-25-2020, 02:47 PM
Shouldn't there be at least as much of an angry outcry and demands for justice for him as there are for Saint George of Floyd? I guess not.

Media been silent forever when it comes to nigger crimes.