PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Austin!

Cole Trickle
07-24-2020, 11:59 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm a 27 year-old millennial who works in IT for a Fortune 10 company living in one of the bluest cities in the country. Seeing niggers like Nig Cannon and TI laughably detest White people because blacks are so insecure and have such an inferiority complex when it comes to us (presumably because we conquered their entire people with literally no effort), I just need a place to vent and take my frustration(s) out; so, I'm glad I found this site. I've actually been wanting to join for awhile. Anyway, I hope you'll have me! Have a great weekend, friends!

tweakstick
07-25-2020, 12:55 AM
Welcome Aboard, Cole! It's always great to have like minded humans with us so of course we'll have you! We're all here to vent our frustrations and exchange news about the black plague that the rest of the world just will not admit.

:club

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-25-2020, 08:16 AM
Hello Cole, and welcome to Chimpout. No niggers or their coddlers here.

NiggerHater
07-25-2020, 09:09 AM
Great to see you, Texas....welcome to the site. :thumb

Bottle_of_Hate
07-25-2020, 09:11 AM
Welcome.

Niggers most certainly have an inferiority complex. Jealousy and envy. They want what we have and cry racism at every turn. Enabled by democrats.

Niggers were conquered the same way then as they are now. Gibsmedats.

We traded guns and tobacco for farm equipment. Much like now it was a bad investment resulting in huge net loss. Such as it is, investing in AA and other diversity programs designed for the nigger have resulted in massive loss all so a few liberals can feel good while living separate from the nigger. Funny these liberals push for integration but when it happens to their neighborhoods they flee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
07-25-2020, 09:36 AM

AFN_Weasel
07-25-2020, 10:21 AM
Welcome Cole!

:welcometoco

CoonsЯus
07-25-2020, 10:43 AM
remember, the good always win ! Welcome to Chimpout - home of sanitized sanity !!

IseDaDiva
07-25-2020, 11:34 AM
Howdy! So nice to see a millennial who isn't a brainwashed, nu-male cuck!:)

The recent tsunami of nigger-loving has brought so many new members.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-25-2020, 05:09 PM
Great to have you here, CT!

Bash away!

Ignatow
07-25-2020, 06:35 PM
Welcome aboard, Cole, you are among friends.

Whitey Ford
07-25-2020, 11:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Tw0fZjg.jpg

Coon Town
07-26-2020, 12:50 AM
Welcome aboard, fellow Texan.

haywood
07-27-2020, 11:05 AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm a 27 year-old millennial who works in IT for a Fortune 10 company living in one of the bluest cities in the country. Seeing niggers like Nig Cannon and TI laughably detest White people because blacks are so insecure and have such an inferiority complex when it comes to us (presumably because we conquered their entire people with literally no effort), I just need a place to vent and take my frustration(s) out; so, I'm glad I found this site. I've actually been wanting to join for awhile. Anyway, I hope you'll have me! Have a great weekend, friends!

Hi Cole, welcome aboard!! I used to live in an Austin suburb which actually was a conservative enclave but I was SHOCKED at how libtarded Austin was!! Let's keep the Lone Star State RED and enjoy yourself here!!

Rape Ape
07-27-2020, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the chimp out! Grab a whip and have at it. We treat niggers like niggers here.
:goldenwhip

DaveInTexas
07-28-2020, 08:27 PM
Hey Everyone,

Always great to see another Texan represent our State

DaveInTexas
07-28-2020, 08:28 PM
Hi Cole, welcome aboard!! I used to live in an Austin suburb which actually was a conservative enclave but I was SHOCKED at how libtarded Austin was!! Let's keep the Lone Star State RED and enjoy yourself here!!

Yep. I've always called Austin 'The Berkley of Texas'

Jiggaboutique
09-01-2020, 09:30 PM
Yes you are right! White men built the modern world. The only reason these niggers have anything is because we gave it to them. Otherwise they would still be back in Africa swinging from trees. I've been to Austin and I know you have some real brainwashed dumbass liberals there and lots of homeless nigger bums all over town. Stay strong!

Frank
09-01-2020, 10:15 PM
Welcome fellow Texan!

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Welcome! Signed up last month myself. We can at least laugh at their expense here.

Tar Remover
02-02-2021, 10:02 PM
WELCOME Coal! Let's bash some stupid niggers!:cellblockwelcome:club

haywood
02-02-2021, 10:12 PM
Hey Everyone,

Welcome! I lived outside of Austin for a year myself!! I loved the music scene but couldn't stand the libtards!! Enjoy yourself here, you are in good company!!

haywood
02-02-2021, 10:15 PM
Howdy! So nice to see a millennial who isn't a brainwashed, nu-male cuck!:)

The recent tsunami of nigger-loving has brought so many new members.

I've noticed the same thing!!