PDA

View Full Version : Groupons

Unregistered
07-24-2020, 07:05 PM
Okay, someone posted recently about a cottage industry emerging from the recent string of dindunuffin nigger lottos. I think this represents a new opportunity as well. When a retaliatory gang shows up to finish off the groids laying their brethren to rest and leaves four or five more deceased apes, the funeral parlor director can offer the newly bereaved a package discount.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/7/21/21333544/multiple-15-people-shot-funeral-home-gresham-79th-gun-violence

Unregistered
07-24-2020, 08:47 PM
"Authorities are investigating whether the shootings are gang related." I think a much more likely explanation is that the funeral was conducted according to Protestant scripture and the assailants were Muslim. They clearly dissaproved of the liturgy used to eulogize the deceased and felt it necessary to express their displeasure with a 9 mm religious protest.

Unregistered
07-24-2020, 08:53 PM
Wow that's a lot of Ooking and Eeking for that short video clip!

Bottle_of_Hate
07-24-2020, 08:57 PM
"Authorities are investigating whether the shootings are gang related." I think a much more likely explanation is that the funeral was conducted according to Protestant scripture and the assailants were Muslim. They clearly dissaproved of the liturgy used to eulogize the deceased and felt it necessary to express their displeasure with a 9 mm religious protest.

You never know. However I think if this were the case the niggers would have drove into the funeral instead of driving past it. There was clearly "disrespect" at some point. Nigger funerals involving gang members are commonly hit a second time. It is a cycle of TNB. The surviving niggers will attack the drive by niggers. A funeral will happen and another drive by.

Unregistered
07-24-2020, 09:04 PM

ROFL! Niggers giving a shit a shit about anything but dey culahs and dey blow. You should publish that!