PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo ' good boi ' gets 70 years vacation in the NU

CoonsЯus
07-24-2020, 03:21 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/buffalo-man-gets-70-years-for-repeatedly-abusing-woman-son/

A vile and disgusting nigger has been awarded a super 70 year holiday at the NU ! Just what every nigger wants in a vacation, lots of bars and unlimited sex !! A nigger's dream for sure. The nigger was beating on its bitch and bitch's kid. No idea if Ho was a human or sow and couldn't really allocate a fuck either way.

IseDaDiva
07-24-2020, 06:30 PM
I could be wrong, but I'm kind of thinking this was a mudshark. A sow being abused would have stabbed the buck, cut off its muh dik, set fire to him, or dumped a pot of hot oil on him. Mudsharks seem to take abuse from bucks in their stride. That's fine. I don't care how much they are tortured or beaten but how dare they allow this to happen to a child?

Sandy
07-28-2020, 11:23 PM
I could be wrong, but I'm kind of thinking this was a mudshark. A sow being abused would have stabbed the buck, cut off its muh dik, set fire to him, or dumped a pot of hot oil on him. Mudsharks seem to take abuse from bucks in their stride. That's fine. I don't care how much they are tortured or beaten but how dare they allow this to happen to a child?

Mudsharks need to face the same charges, even if they were "scared" into letting it happen. She let the nigger move in? She might as well have raised her son in the middle of cobras.

On several occasions, Haynes wrapped an HDMI audio/video cable around the woman’s throat, knocking her unconscious and injuring her neck, Flynn said.

Or pythons, I guess. What was the nigger trying to do, abuse her in UHD?

haywood
07-29-2020, 08:05 AM

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

IseDaDiva
07-29-2020, 10:07 AM
Mudsharks need to face the same charges, even if they were "scared" into letting it happen. She let the nigger move in? She might as well have raised her son in the middle of cobras.

IMO, mudsharks should actually get more punishment since niggers are just acting on their feral instincts and any mother who does not protect her child is the worst and lowest scum of the earth who does not deserve to live.

What was the nigger trying to do, abuse her in UHD?
:rofl