PDA

View Full Version : Trump Admin ends 'Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing' Rule designed to flood nice neighborhoods with....

Whitey Ford
07-23-2020, 03:33 PM
Trump administration ends Obama fair housing rule

https://i.imgur.com/Ov5X9wN.jpg

The Trump administration on Thursday repealed an Obama administration rule meant to combat housing discrimination that President Trump has cited as he portrays presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden as a threat to suburban voters.

The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) announced it was replacing the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing rule implemented in 2015 with its own policy, dubbed Preserving Community and Neighborhood Choice.

“After reviewing thousands of comments on the proposed changes to the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) regulation, we found it to be unworkable and ultimately a waste of time for localities to comply with, too often resulting in funds being steered away from communities that need them most,” HUD Secretary Ben Carson said in a statement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/508745-trump-administration-ends-obama-fair-housing-rule

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-23-2020, 04:59 PM
This is great news! That act called for identifying and eliminating all white neighborhoods in the country. Big MAGA!!

Frank
07-23-2020, 06:50 PM

That great! :lol

tweakstick
07-23-2020, 07:04 PM
This done on the recommendation of Uncle Ben Carson himself!

Well, what do you know. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while!

Keep Britain White
07-27-2020, 03:00 AM
Love to read about things like this.
Nice one, Mr. President! Best wishes from across the pond.

haywood
07-27-2020, 10:55 AM
This done on the recommendation of Uncle Ben Carson himself!

Well, what do you know. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while!

AWESOME!! Another victory!! MAGA 2020!! :trumpdance:racist:fulibs:bugeye

Coon Club Road
07-28-2020, 03:46 PM
A colleague bought a lot in an upscale development and started construction of his dream home.

Simultaneously, about 25 miles west in a major metropolitan city, an old downtown crack hotel was being torn down, basically to get rid of its nigger infestation.

Of course every nigger church and organization protested pressuring the city to purchase gibbs me dat housing for the displaced coons.

So much for the upscale development that the city raided, buying up every vacant lot.

20 years later, my colleague is stuck in a house he can't sell, niggers on both sides and across the street.

You work your whole life to achieve the American dream and those that don't work fuck it up for you.

DaveInTexas
07-28-2020, 06:36 PM
Thank you sir, now bring back Sundown Towns

haywood
07-28-2020, 06:56 PM
Thank you sir, now bring back Sundown Towns

Yep!!

Whitey Ford
07-28-2020, 10:08 PM
You work your whole life to achieve the American dream and those that don't work fuck it up for you.

Unfortunately this is true sometimes. :(

https://i.imgur.com/WzGqpcf.jpg

Coon Club Road
07-29-2020, 12:20 AM
Unfortunately this is true sometimes. :(

https://i.imgur.com/WzGqpcf.jpg
Those cartoon drawings are great.

Sandy
07-30-2020, 07:06 PM
A colleague bought a lot in an upscale development and started construction of his dream home.

Simultaneously, about 25 miles west in a major metropolitan city, an old downtown crack hotel was being torn down, basically to get rid of its nigger infestation.

Of course every nigger church and organization protested pressuring the city to purchase gibbs me dat housing for the displaced coons.

So much for the upscale development that the city raided, buying up every vacant lot.

20 years later, my colleague is stuck in a house he can't sell, niggers on both sides and across the street.

That's like when NY towns started building "affordable housing." Pure Section 8, of course, and not only that, there were advertisements in NYC about where to go to apply!

Niggers in Rye complained that their gibs apartments were on the other side of the railroad tracks, away from all the expensive houses. Yeah, and? The first construction in our town was a couple of miles from us, which is a couple of miles too close. We knew it wasn't going to stop there, and with all the high taxes and other liberal politics, Mrs. S and I knew it was time to move out. Luckily we were still renting. We'd probably have been stuck otherwise.

DaveInTexas
07-30-2020, 07:09 PM
Those cartoon drawings are great.

Pretty true re-enactment. Only thing missing is a hooker and bag of crack