PDA

View Full Version : Validation

Unregistered
07-22-2020, 08:27 PM
This basabaw sheboon was on CNN ooking about how players can kneel now because they know about how rayciss our country is. Because of George Floyd, it is apparently a stone cold fact that America condones and encourages institutional prejudice. Out of curiosity, does that mean that when Derrick Chauvin walks, there will officially NOT be racism and we can paint over the BLM murals and fire the monkeys who shit on our country with their Star Spangled TNB?

Bottle_of_Hate
07-22-2020, 08:44 PM
I think it is going to get worse before it gets better. Nigger lovers need to get HURT by their pets before they will see the light. Media platforms make billions off of liberal ignorance and will not show facts no mater how blatantly obvious what they are peddling is a lie. For fucks sake... I even say an article today that Trader Joe's is racist... I mean that store is pure fucking hippie. (I love Trader Joes BTW).

They have the momentum right now and they will not stop until everything has been destroyed. Niggers have been put so high up on a pedestal lately that it will soon be impossible to say anything remotely factual without being racist. Buy your ammo and stock up while you can. The niggers and the left have the shit in their hands. It is only a matter of time before the heaps they are hurling hit the fan.

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 12:48 AM
I think it is going to get worse before it gets better. Nigger lovers need to get HURT by their pets before they will see the light. Media platforms make billions off of liberal ignorance and will not show facts no mater how blatantly obvious what they are peddling is a lie. For fucks sake... I even say an article today that Trader Joe's is racist... I mean that store is pure fucking hippie. (I love Trader Joes BTW).

They have the momentum right now and they will not stop until everything has been destroyed. Niggers have been put so high up on a pedestal lately that it will soon be impossible to say anything remotely factual without being racist. Buy your ammo and stock up while you can. The niggers and the left have the shit in their hands. It is only a matter of time before the heaps they are hurling hit the fan.

The funny thing is that it was like, Trader Jose's, Trader Ming's, Arabian Joe's. I don't think they even bothered to have a "Trader Sambo's" or whatever click click name niggers in the motherland have. Hard to market food from a continent where all the subhumans are starving without whitey's gibs.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-23-2020, 08:46 AM
The funny thing is that it was like, Trader Jose's, Trader Ming's, Arabian Joe's. I don't think they even bothered to have a "Trader Sambo's" or whatever click click name niggers in the motherland have. Hard to market food from a continent where all the subhumans are starving without whitey's gibs.

That is because the don’t sell fried chicken or chitlins. Trader Shitovious brand cold brewed Jenkem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-23-2020, 09:04 AM
This basabaw sheboon was on CNN ooking about how players can kneel now because they know about how rayciss our country is. Because of George Floyd, it is apparently a stone cold fact that America condones and encourages institutional prejudice. Out of curiosity, does that mean that when Derrick Chauvin walks, there will officially NOT be racism and we can paint over the BLM murals and fire the monkeys who shit on our country with their Star Spangled TNB?

Can you find and post a link with that?

USA is such a rayciss country that it elected a nigger as president...irony is just lost on these niggers and niggerlovers.

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 02:12 PM
No specifics about kneeling, but here is the nigger sow's platform: https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/06/30/renee-montgomery-wnba-activist