PDA

View Full Version : Shocking! SHOCKING, I tell you! 14 just shot at Chicago nigger funeral!

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-21-2020, 10:32 PM
I don't know how I'll sleep tonight...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a piece of lint in my navel, and that needs to be dealt with.

...tonight's events are just too gruesome to be ignore: as CBS Chicago reports, no less than 14 niggers have been shot and wounded near a funeral home in the Auburn Gresham community. Ironically, the funeral was a memorial service for a nigger who gave a bat its wings at the paws of another nigger.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/planned-ambush-least-14-shot-chicago-funeral-home-during-memorial-shooting-victimg

haywood
07-21-2020, 11:05 PM
I don't know how I'll sleep tonight...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a piece of lint in my navel, and that needs to be dealt with.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/planned-ambush-least-14-shot-chicago-funeral-home-during-memorial-shooting-victimg

How many got BATWINGED!! We all know what TERRIBLE shots niggers are!!

IseDaDiva
07-21-2020, 11:28 PM
Well, at least their aim seems to have improved. I have no doubt this carnage is all YT's fault.

Fine day's work these niggers did. I know, I know - you're thinking, "14 niggers is just a drop in the bucket." This is true but if you do the multiplication tables on these breeder niggers you realize how many thousands fewer sprogs will be shat into the world.

14 seems like nothing but when you look at this, it's more meaningful:

ETA: OH SHIT! They aren't daid??? My night has been ruined. I was so hopeful.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-21-2020, 11:34 PM
The nigger-to-nigger bat wing ratio seems to run about 15% - 20%. This one -- so far, has been 0%.

Which screams "Negro!".

IseDaDiva
07-21-2020, 11:47 PM
The headline said:

"
"Bodies Everywhere": 14 Shot In Chicago Funeral Home During Memorial For Shooting Victimg(sic)"That is very misleading. And very disappointing.:mad: "Bodies" usually mean corpses, or in the case of niggers - carcasses.

Frank
07-22-2020, 08:47 AM
Well, at least their aim seems to have improved. I have no doubt this carnage is all YT's fault.

Fine day's work these niggers did. I know, I know - you're thinking, "14 niggers is just a drop in the bucket." This is true but if you do the multiplication tables on these breeder niggers you realize how many thousands fewer sprogs will be shat into the world.

14 seems like nothing but when you look at this, it's more meaningful:

ETA: OH SHIT! They aren't daid??? My night has been ruined. I was so hopeful.

Look at the one dumb fuck with it's chiggun hole crammed full of money. Stupid nigger. Might as well go around licking every doorknob you see.

IseDaDiva
07-22-2020, 10:34 AM
Niggers need to start using shotguns with critical defense rounds in them to up the batwing count.

Blunderbuss? They don't even need to have a good aim.