PDA

View Full Version : Oh lawdy - Black lives steal (a big screen TV)

Niggeronavirus
07-21-2020, 03:42 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/go-big-go-home-752931

Go Big Or Go Home: Sheboon Caught Trying To Steal Massive TV From Walmart

Boy
07-21-2020, 04:25 PM
Sheboon?

That my friend is what we call a "Ghetto Battle Sow" ..... More dangerous than a grizzly bear.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-21-2020, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I have to agree with Boy here -- that monster is definitely a Battle sow! If you had that sumbitch coming after you, you better run, Jack! It would rip you apart limb from limb!

Anyway, when I read the story this morning, I didn't even have to see a photo of the beast to know that it was a nigger.

Niggeronavirus
07-21-2020, 05:33 PM
They were probably hesitant to show that it was a nigger at first. you'd need to add the picture to increase any chances of catching the sow. I once had a battle sow (iirc looking a lot like the one in the picture but they almost all look alike) swing her purse at me when I was working over a decade ago at a retail store. I was pulling the pallet jack to the back of the store when I hear her screeching behind me (increasingly overpowering the loud pallet jack wheels) so I stop and ask her to calm down and how I can help her. That's when she swung her purse and I put my arm up to block it.

Boy
07-21-2020, 06:38 PM
They were probably hesitant to show that it was a nigger at first. you'd need to add the picture to increase any chances of catching the sow. I once had a battle sow (iirc looking a lot like the one in the picture but they almost all look alike) swing her purse at me when I was working over a decade ago at a retail store. I was pulling the pallet jack to the back of the store when I hear her screeching behind me (increasingly overpowering the loud pallet jack wheels) so I stop and ask her to calm down and how I can help her. That's when she swung her purse and I put my arm up to block it.

Did IT look something like this :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-21-2020, 07:04 PM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrfffff!

How much fucking grease, and how many carbs, does a nigger sow have to shove down its suck hole, to get that fat?

Christ...

haywood
07-21-2020, 08:49 PM
Did IT look something like this :lol

Homosexual Erectus is what it beez!!