PDA

View Full Version : Cuts in Line are OK Now

Unregistered
07-20-2020, 09:52 PM
My wife and daughter had waited in line for about 10 minutes at a well known national restaurant chain for lunch this afternoon. This place has a 5 in the name.

They were standing at the social distancing line when as they were about to step forward, a group of NIGGERS, 8 of them, marched right in front of them up to the counter to place their order.

The counter person immediately started taking their order!

The manager apparently had observed this and immediately motioned my wife and daughter to a closed register to take their order.

My wife exclaimed to the manager that this was rude and the manager replied this has been happening since last week and corporate has ordered that when this happens DO NOT say a word, just take their order!

WTF! Can you believe this? Can you imagine what this will be like say 2 weeks from now?

The manage did comp their drinks but WTF?

Bottle_of_Hate
07-20-2020, 11:06 PM
Niggers have always been entitled. But the manager is right. They will get no support from corporate or the police. If they defend themselves they are racist and face destruction. A reckoning is overdue.

All it will take is for the liberal media to lose its power and niggers are fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unregistered
07-20-2020, 11:14 PM
And we all know what happens after you let niggers break the laws of basic human decency. They do it more and more and more, and then the first person that stands up and says this is wrong gets shot and the media says nothing.
Niggers idea of “equality” sure is messed up!

haywood
07-20-2020, 11:20 PM
My wife and daughter had waited in line for about 10 minutes at a well known national restaurant chain for lunch this afternoon. This place has a 5 in the name.

They were standing at the social distancing line when as they were about to step forward, a group of NIGGERS, 8 of them, marched right in front of them up to the counter to place their order.

The counter person immediately started taking their order!

The manager apparently had observed this and immediately motioned my wife and daughter to a closed register to take their order.

My wife exclaimed to the manager that this was rude and the manager replied this has been happening since last week and corporate has ordered that when this happens DO NOT say a word, just take their order!

WTF! Can you believe this? Can you imagine what this will be like say 2 weeks from now?

The manage did comp their drinks but WTF?

That's one NIGGERISH trait I have ALWAYS DEPISED!! That and bix nooding on dey sail fawns when dey bees in da' liberry n' sheeit, smoking in a no smoking area and walking around like a prison beyotch with their pants hanging halfway down. Niggers truly are homo erectus!!

Rastus Nigger
07-20-2020, 11:27 PM
The feral idiot subhuman vermin niggers are a cancer upon all living things. The sooner they become extinct the sooner this world can begin to heal.

haywood
07-21-2020, 10:58 PM
The feral idiot subhuman vermin niggers are a cancer upon all living things. The sooner they become extinct the sooner this world can begin to heal.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Unregistered
07-22-2020, 05:31 PM
The line cutting NIGGER has happened to me also.
I calmly remained civil like most humans would do.
The NIGGERS think they will make humans ook. NO NO NIGGER. thats your job NIGGERS.
i simply waited One Minute longer, got my stuff and left.
THEN......... i got on that tele and called corporate and gave corp the timestamp as its recorded. Corp looked at the video based on my timestamp and corp noticed that the NIGGER LOVER obliged the Line cutting, rule breaking NIGGER.
The NIGGER LOVER lost their job. Lol.
NIGGERS And NIGGER LOVERS lose in the end.
God bless America

animal mother
07-22-2020, 07:13 PM
Line cutting has long been a nigger pastime. Many years ago (yeah I'm one of the oldest fuckers on this site) I knew a crazy guy we hung out with called Larry. Larry hated niggers with a passion even in the days before they became totally out of control. Larry use to carry around a "lock in a sock" in his pocket. For those who don't know what that is, its a heavy master padlock wrapped in a gym sock. One afternoon we were all standing in line to get into the movies. A nigger came from nowhere and decided to cut the line in front of us. Well, Larry was having none of this shit and when the nigger turned around, out came the lock in a sock which was sent smashing into the niggers noggin at the speed of light. The niggers haid exploded into a bloody mess instantly and it hit the ground in front of us. Our reaction? Gee something happened to that "poor man", someone call an ambulance. Amazingly no one really saw what actually happened and we just went on into the movies. This was in the early 1960's before snivel rights started and it was a glorious time to be a kid.

tweakstick
07-22-2020, 07:57 PM
This was in the early 1960's before snivel rights started and it was a glorious time to be a kid.

Some folks are described as being ahead of their time. I've always thought of myself as behind my time. I would have much rather grown up in the 40's and 50's rather than born in the mid 60's.

Stories like yours warm the cockles of my heart.

Frank
07-22-2020, 08:05 PM
So niggers can now afford Five Guys?

Bottle_of_Hate
07-22-2020, 09:07 PM
So niggers can now afford Five Guys?

With their extra $600 they be "ballin". When the niggers have to switch back to McNiggers they are going to tear up 5 guys like when they found out they don't take EBT.

Blue Gum
07-22-2020, 10:02 PM
My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Very Well said..!!! Nigger animals ruin everything, they should be were they came from AND Belong, the jungles of africa.

Frank
07-22-2020, 11:04 PM
With their extra $600 they be "ballin". When the niggers have to switch back to McNiggers they are going to tear up 5 guys like when they found out they don't take EBT.

I beez wuntn one dem beeg macks nigga. Wit da dolla large drank. :lol

I won't even eat Five Guys. I went there once and got a bacon cheese burger, fries and a drink and it was fucking $18 and change! Burger wasn't anything to write home about either.

If I'm gonna pay that kind of money for a burger I'll go to Red Robin where someone waits on me and I can get endless steak fries.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-23-2020, 08:42 AM
5guys used to be better but still not worth the price. I like Teddy’s here. Red Robin used to be better as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro