PDA

View Full Version : This restaurant didn’t want niggers.

azmarlin39a
07-19-2020, 12:47 PM
Springfield, Ma. Is a nigger shithole. He didn’t want them in his establishment.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/massachusetts-restaurant-removes-policy-targeted-african-americans

Rape Ape
07-19-2020, 01:27 PM
Sounds like a reasonable dress code do me. But nobody should have to do all of that crap. A business should be allowed to simply put up a "NO NIGGERS" sign. Niggers are worthless and don't have any rights. They should stay in niggertown, or better yet, go back to Africa where dey beez kangz and flyz aroundz on dey majik pee a midz.

FedUpFred
07-19-2020, 08:11 PM
He's screwed now. Apologies don't mean anything to niggers. It just shows them you will let them run through you. Never apologize to a nigger. They don't deserve any type of respect or consideration.
They will never give it back.

tweakstick
07-19-2020, 08:19 PM
I'd have to tell him to get the hell out of my foxhole when the shit hits the fan.

Rastus Nigger
07-20-2020, 12:42 AM
I never patronize anyplace I see a nigger or niggers in, especially a restaurant. The stench of a single nigger alone is enough to make must humans projectile vomit.

jenkemfactory
07-20-2020, 06:56 AM
It is not racist. you have wiggers that dress like that.

haywood
07-20-2020, 09:17 AM
Sounds like a reasonable dress code do me. But nobody should have to do all of that crap. A business should be allowed to simply put up a "NO NIGGERS" sign. Niggers are worthless and don't have any rights. They should stay in niggertown, or better yet, go back to Africa where dey beez kangz and flyz aroundz on dey majik pee a midz.

Cuz dey bees Gypshun n' sheeiiiiiiiit!!