PDA

View Full Version : 50 shot, 7 killed in Chicago so far this weekend

IseDaDiva
07-19-2020, 10:45 AM
And the weekend isn't over yet. Damn those niggers and their lousy aim.

CHICAGO -- Seven people have been killed and 43 others, including seven teenage boys,:rolleyes: have been wounded in shootings across Chicago so far this weekend, police say.

Don't black lives matter to them?

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shootings-violence-weekend-river-north-shooting/6324154/

MineEvolved
07-19-2020, 11:49 PM
56/8 now.....terrible shooting...

poorEnglish
07-20-2020, 12:02 AM
No wonder I saw on youtube, ammunition consumption grew almost tenfold. I hope all these shooting happened among nigger population. Honestly, I don’t think most niggers have that extra money to buy a weapon.

Rastus Nigger
07-20-2020, 12:31 AM
:nfl

haywood
07-20-2020, 11:46 AM

Nigger burf control!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-20-2020, 05:00 PM
We're up to 12 sets of bat wings at this point. 63 plugged, only 12 good...

:fume

IseDaDiva
07-21-2020, 10:30 AM
No wonder I saw on youtube, ammunition consumption grew almost tenfold. I hope all these shooting happened among nigger population. Honestly, I don’t think most niggers have that extra money to buy a weapon.

They may not have money to pay their bills or feed their sprogs, but they always have money for drugs, weapons and rims.

tweakstick
07-21-2020, 11:06 AM

Unfortunately, a lot of that ammo is being purchased by the IRS, National Park Services, EPA and other alphabet agencies (somehwhere over 70 of them). Somehow, I don't think they are going to be using it to go after delinquent taxes, bears or Monsanto (although Monsanto probably deserves it).

They have enough rounds stockpiled up to kill the entire population a few times over.

Most pawguns held by niggers are stolen anyway.

CoonsЯus
07-21-2020, 11:54 AM

Just what I was thinking. Fucking useless niggers can't even murder another nigger right.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-21-2020, 03:03 PM
They may not have money to pay their bills or feed their sprogs, but they always have money for drugs, weapons and rims.

And don't forget wigs and weaves. Your garden variety sow will sell its own niglets to get its fur did.

IseDaDiva
07-21-2020, 06:24 PM
And don't forget wigs and weaves. Your garden variety sow will sell its own niglets to get its fur did.

And fake talons, and big fake eyelashes because simians don't have their own. Muddy titty-tats are a favorite as well.