PDA

View Full Version : Oklahomans fight back against bullhorn toting reparations protest nigger (Great Video!)

Whitey Ford
07-18-2020, 08:23 PM
Watch Now: Rev. Robert Turner claims video shows assault at anti-mask protest, plans to pursue charges

Assault my ass. No one touched anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=ItYHO7B64cs&feature=emb_logo

The Rev. Robert Turner, pastor of Vernon AME Church, said in a news release Wednesday night that he was assaulted by anti-mask protesters outside Tulsa City Hall earlier in the day.
Turner, who said he has protested for reparations for victims of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre each Wednesday since September 2018, said he "felt emotions that were unlike anything I have ever known" when he walked up to the protest.

"Today, people shouted ‘USA’ at us as though it was an attack — as though the United States was no place for Black men seeking justice. It is a sad day in Tulsa, but I will not be deterred in this fight. By God as my helper, I will endure this fiery furnace, and we as a people will make it to the promised land. Our people will know justice."
The news release included a link to a Youtube video that reportedly shows Turner arriving at City Hall. In the seven-minute video, protesters began chanting "U-S-A" after one unidentified woman approaches Turner.
The video goes on to show one protester dangling money in front of Turner. The man can be heard asking Turner, "How much do you want?" in the video. At one point, a water bottle is thrown at Turner, and two women can be seen holding his arm and megaphone asking for him to talk to them.

"(Turner) turned his megaphone to full blast and verbally assaulted all of us," Robertson said. "He said all whites are racist and must pay him reparations. He was so loud we could not hear our people speaking on our small sound system.
"We were peacefully protesting. He could have chosen a different corner but deliberately walked right into our crowd and started all that. I tried to talk to him."

https://archive.is/1WDAn#selection-6711.0-6717.163

tweakstick
07-19-2020, 12:39 AM
Anytime I see a story with the initials CME in the same sentence as reverend and peaceful, I assume there's going to be a bullhorn and bixnood involved.

"Our people will know justice." Nigger, that's what you should be afraid of!!!