PDA

View Full Version : Crayzee Jesus' Life matters sow tries to destroy BLM logo at Trump Tower

CoonsЯus
07-18-2020, 06:29 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/07/18/black-lives-matter-mural-outside-trump-tower-again-defaced/

The sow is screaming " Refund da po-leece " and wearing a Jesus' life matters T - all part of the NYC diversity scene ! I'd say more akin to death-versity personally.

Frank
07-18-2020, 06:44 PM
Refund da po-leece

I agree. You niggers need to pay back all the wasted man hours and resources the po-leece have used wrangling your sorry asses.

This will require you to be back in chains and under the whip picking crops, fixing roads, being house niggers, etc.

tweakstick
07-18-2020, 06:51 PM
I'm just going to step out on a limb here and predict that these two will not benefit from NYPD's mandated catch and release program. They will be charged, arraigned, prosecuted and jailed to a lengthy sentence and will pay restitution for the poleece injury.

Short of the cop getting hurt, I can't say I have a problem with what they did. Maybe we should give them give them an honorary human wannabe of the week award.

I always say that Black Lives Splatter! In this case it's just paint.

haywood
07-18-2020, 07:04 PM
I'm just going to step out on a limb here and predict that these two will not benefit from NYPD's mandated catch and release program. They will be charged, arraigned, prosecuted and jailed to a lengthy sentence and will pay restitution for the poleece injury.

Thanks to that c@ck$ucking soy boy oil drilling cuck diblasio!!

CoonsЯus
07-18-2020, 07:48 PM
niggers are sacred whatever they may happen to be shrieking and ooking. Niggers are untouchable under the current climate and they know it. It's literally ' day of the nigger ' !!

jenkemfactory
07-19-2020, 10:13 AM
In news media in general, this was posted all over the place and it was made to look like it was done by some evil white racist kkk neo nazi.

Now, when some negro does this, the dikless whites all climb all over her praising her because she did what whitey dreamed of doing.

haywood
07-20-2020, 04:22 PM
In news media in general, this was posted all over the place and it was made to look like it was done by some evil white racist kkk neo nazi.

Now, when some negro does this, the dikless whites all climb all over her praising her because she did what whitey dreamed of doing.

Did you see the video of the Trumpers covering up the blm sign with a Trump flag? All is NOT lost!!

haywood
07-20-2020, 04:25 PM
Did you see the video of the Trumpers covering up the blm sign with a Trump flag? All is NOT lost!!

Sorry about the repeat posting.