PDA

View Full Version : Expired decal, suspended license, marijuana, and nigger still claims being stopped was "unconstitutional"

Sandy
07-17-2020, 11:18 PM
An attorney for the motorist, Derrick Thompson, tweeted video Monday from the encounter that Thompson recorded with his cellphone.

The attorney, Joshua Erlich, also tweeted a letter that he said he sent to Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring on Monday alleging Thompson was "unconstitutionally assaulted" and his car was illegally searched on I-495 by Trooper Charles Hewitt. Herring did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Tuesday.

State police said in Wednesday's statement that at 4:15 p.m. on April 20, 2019, Thompson was stopped for an expired inspection decal. During the stop, state police said, the trooper confirmed that Thompson was driving with a suspended driver's license.

"The trooper also detected a strong odor of marijuana coming from inside Thompson's car," the statement said, adding that additional troopers responded to assist with the stop.

State police said Thompson "refused to comply with the trooper's repeated requests to exit his vehicle" and after approximately 10 minutes, Hewitt informed him that he was under arrest.

Thompson still refused to exit his vehicle, according to state police. "Thompson was then forcibly removed from the vehicle and taken into custody," they said.

Erlich said in an interview Thursday that Thompson, 28, of Woodbridge, was arrested and faced charges that included driving with a suspended license, which was dismissed, and misdemeanor obstruction of justice without force, a charge he pleaded guilty to in Fairfax County General District Court, according to court records.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/youre-going-whooped-virginia-police-192248988.html

That nigger got off lightly compared to what it deserved. Does anyone deny that the registration was expired? That it had a suspended license and shouldn't have been driving at all? The hooptie should have been impounded (and sent straight to a junkyard) and the nigger carted off to jail for a few months.

But as usual, it's all a YT cop's fault for doing his job.

CoonsЯus
07-18-2020, 08:04 AM
the comments are unanimously aligned against that nigger and pro police officer. Thousands of folks just fucked off with niggers and their ape behavior. People are just as fucked off with the war on our police. I'd say the majority of cops are good guys. I have experienced disgraceful cops myself and I'm not a nigger. So I know they're out there but they are a small minority.

haywood
07-18-2020, 03:46 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/youre-going-whooped-virginia-police-192248988.html

That nigger got off lightly compared to what it deserved. Does anyone deny that the registration was expired? That it had a suspended license and shouldn't have been driving at all? The hooptie should have been impounded (and sent straight to a junkyard) and the nigger carted off to jail for a few months.

But as usual, it's all a YT cop's fault for doing his job.

Uh dindu nuffins!! Rhymes with muffins!!