PDA

View Full Version : "Peaceful protest" on the Brooklyn Bridge means viciously attacking cops with brass knuckles, sticks, and pepper spray

Sandy
07-16-2020, 09:58 PM
I first heard of this from news showing the NYPD arresting a buck, which turned out to be a sow. What's that old saying about the female of a species being more dangerous? I think it holds especially true for niggers.

A New York Police officer seriously injured during what was poised to be a "peaceful" protest on Wednesday is said to be contending with two broken orbital bones inside the eye, a dozen stitches and a possible concussion.

"These were new faces; we know they weren't part of the (previous) peaceful protests. We were trying to stop them from getting onto the bridge from the Manhattan side, but they were just jumping over and going around," one officer involved in the incident, but who requested anonymity as they are not authorized to speak on the record, told Fox News. "And then we got the call that a lot of people were already there in homemade armor – painted shoulder pads and things – and there was a sense that they were looking for a fight."

The sticks used in the assault were believed to have been dropped off earlier that morning and left in a box at the location. Mack is said to have gone after the stick-wielder when he was then attacked by another demonstrator who began punching, prompting the officer to hit back until blood was gushing from his face in what is presumed to have been a strike involving something like brass knuckles.

At some point, pepper spray is also alleged to have been used on the injured officer as others in the vicinity yelled barbs toward the downed policeman ranging from "f**k you" to "I hope you die." And as Mack was being taken into an ambulance, a witness recalled, protesters, shouted that he deserved it as others attempted to aid the attacker in getting away.

"They can choke you, but you can't choke them," the NYPD source noted.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-officer-possibly-struck-brass-knuckles-broken-orbital-bones-brooklyn-bridge

Look at the numbers: 36 arrests or tickets, 26 summonses, but only 5 charged. Oildriller de Blasio can call it "unacceptable" to attack police, but you know in the end all charges will be dropped, and not a single summons will be enforced.

The sticks were dropped off, like those bricks in Dallas suddenly discovered in a nice pile. These protests are completely organized from very on high. (Makes me think we need a Soros smilie with him looking like Dr. Evil.)

https://www.ajc.com/news/national-world/nypd-chief-protesters-roughed-up-in-brooklyn-bridge-clash/DJ37GPRJQBFCTGU3V6B7LKWTGU/