PDA

View Full Version : Covid breakthrough

Tell it like is
07-16-2020, 07:49 PM
Just saw on the news that a team of African researchers have invented a covid test that works like a breathalyzer.More accurate and faster.This could be a major turning point in the battle against this virus!!

Oh, wait, I was wrong....the new weapon against covid came from Finland, and was invented by horrible racist White people.It would appear that the niggers contribution to humanity is still in the negative numbers.Sorry about that.

Unregistered
07-17-2020, 02:33 AM
Just saw on the news that a team of African researchers have invented a covid test that works like a breathalyzer.More accurate and faster.This could be a major turning point in the battle against this virus!!
Oh, wait, I was wrong....the new weapon against covid came from Finland, and was invented by horrible racist White people.It would appear that the niggers contribution to humanity is still in the negative numbers.Sorry about that.

That's OK. An easy mistake to make in these current times. If you watch TV, movies, read the paper, magazines or a lot of stuff on the internet, you'd think niggers are all brilliant, moral, saints who are righteous Godly beings here on earth among us to enlighten us on all subjects including the evilness of humans. But reality, as we all know, is quite the opposite.

Full clip
07-17-2020, 03:16 AM

When I read the first part of the above post I was about to check my calendar until the second part told me today wasn't April 1st.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-17-2020, 09:05 AM
Here's a link to the story. Pretty cool! Definitely not invented by niggers.

https://news.yahoo.com/covid-19-test-similar-breathalyzer-231517322.html

CoonsЯus
07-17-2020, 09:43 AM
while they're still humans left in Africa, your post is not immediately discounted as garbage ! Where's the proof ? Otherwise, we'll not believe you. Niggers have only invented chaos and predictable crime. They are unable to co-exist in a civilized society.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-17-2020, 03:11 PM
while they're still humans left in Africa, your post is not immediately discounted as garbage ! Where's the proof ? Otherwise, we'll not believe you. Niggers have only invented chaos and predictable crime. They are unable to co-exist in a civilized society.

I think the first half was satire :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tell it like it is
07-17-2020, 06:58 PM
Yes, the first part was satirical in nature.A poor attempt, apparently, but an attempt nonetheless.