PDA

View Full Version : Get this: Burlington, VT declares racism "a public health emergency"

IseDaDiva
07-16-2020, 06:05 PM
Burlington Mayor Miro Weinberger and other groups Thursday morning declared that racism is a public health emergency in the city.Weinberger was joined by members of the Vermont Racial Justice Alliance and over 30 other individuals and organizations at the for the declaration (https://webpubcontent.gray.tv/wcax/docs/20200716%20Racism%20public%20health%20emergency%20 declaration_final.pdf) on Church Street outside of City Hall.

“Racism is a public health crisis,” Weinberger said. “As a result of deeply embedded structural racism, Black and brown Americans experience far worse outcomes then their white contemporaries.”

My husband and I visited Burlington countless times over the years. I don't recall seeing niggers there. I guess times have changed.

https://www.wcax.com/2020/07/16/burlington-to-declare-racism-a-public-health-emergency/

Frank
07-16-2020, 06:13 PM
We have entered the fucking Twilight Zone. Some one wake me up!

Groid_Rage
07-17-2020, 10:24 AM
VT is 1% negroid, but instead of being grateful, these mindless white libturds want more of those animals. Good, they can take all of our shitskins to coddle.

Groid_Rage
07-17-2020, 11:09 AM
The mindless libturds got it backwards. Niggers are both a Public Health AND a Public Safety menace.
See the libturd's FB post. (https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=331115004719594)

IseDaDiva
07-17-2020, 03:28 PM
The mindless libturds got it backwards. Niggers are both a Public Health AND a Public Safety menace.
See the libturd's FB post. (https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=331115004719594)

A dweeby little beta. Why am I not suprised? I have yet to see a real man who is also a nigger-loving libtard.

Coon Town
07-19-2020, 02:00 AM
Have not been to Burlington in about five years, but in all my trips there (6) I have only ever seen one nigger. Vermonters in general seem like decent, hard-working folks, but the nig love is strong in quite a few of them. This is the state that spawned Bernie Sanders and his shittastic, nigger-loving, campaigns after all.

One could argue that they need several doses of TNB to set them straight.

Aussie Chimper
07-19-2020, 04:14 AM
It seems the more a community is traditionally homogenously white, the more they have been tricked into coddling niggers. This also seems to be true for communities that have niggers but also nigger free areas. Those in the nigger free areas always seem to coddle the niggers.

IseDaDiva
07-19-2020, 10:37 AM
It seems the more a community is traditionally homogenously white, the more they have been tricked into coddling niggers. This also seems to be true for communities that have niggers but also nigger free areas. Those in the nigger free areas always seem to coddle the niggers.

But you notice is it ONLY white communities, cities, etc that are told they need more "diversity" (translation: need more niggers so we don't look rayciss) I've never heard of any Asian, Jewish, Latino or other communities being told they need diversity.

Who the hell wants or needs niggers? They should ship a trainload of them from Detroit into Burlington for a weekend, and see how many people are aching to have these beasts in their midst afterward.

haywood
07-20-2020, 01:24 PM
But you notice is it ONLY white communities, cities, etc that are told they need more "diversity" (translation: need more niggers so we don't look rayciss) I've never heard of any Asian, Jewish, Latino or other communities being told they need diversity.

Who the hell wants or needs niggers? They should ship a trainload of them from Detroit into Burlington for a weekend, and see how many people are aching to have these beasts in their midst afterward.

Send the New yawk chimpcongo and apelanta niggers there as well!!

IseDaDiva
07-20-2020, 08:00 PM
Send the New yawk chimpcongo and apelanta niggers there as well!!

The human citizens would really think they had been invaded by "Planet of the Apes".

Phony libtards aren't satisfied that nearly every other place has been destroyed by the nigger infestation. They want peaceful, green Vermont to join up too. Hey, maybe the niggers are anxious to enjoy the fall foliage season. What a tragedy

haywood
07-20-2020, 08:05 PM
The human citizens would really think they had been invaded by "Planet of the Apes".

Phony libtards aren't satisfied that nearly every other place has been destroyed by the nigger infestation. They want peaceful, green Vermont to join up too. Hey, maybe the niggers are anxious to enjoy the fall foliage season. What a tragedy

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

haywood
07-20-2020, 08:06 PM

Aussie Chimper, I was wondering mate, are you Cat Boy Kami?

Aussie Chimper
07-21-2020, 05:46 AM
Aussie Chimper, I was wondering mate, are you Cat Boy Kami?

:lmao

Seriously, I wish I was mate.

haywood
07-21-2020, 08:24 AM
:lmao

Seriously, I wish I was mate.

Just wondering, have a nigger and abo free day Mate!!