PDA

View Full Version : Java sets fire to her boo's house to get him to come out- batwings ensue

Whitey Ford
07-16-2020, 07:55 AM
Milwaukee woman set deadly house fire to get boyfriend out of house, charge says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cv72C9SESk

A Milwaukee woman accused of starting a house fire that killed a man last week told police she did it to get the man she was dating out of the house so she could continue to fight with him, according to a criminal complaint filed Wednesday.
Java Wright, 39, was charged with first-degree reckless homicide and building arson in connection with setting the fire that killed Willie O. Greer, 72, on June 16.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/milwaukee/2017/06/21/milwaukee-woman-set-deadly-house-fire-get-boyfriend-out-house-charge-says/418016001/

IseDaDiva
07-16-2020, 11:14 AM
I wonder if any of the niggers standing around ooking with they sail foams thought about calling the police? I say again, the sow is much more dangerous than the buck. The silverback never had a chance.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-16-2020, 02:26 PM
Sweet Dik Willie sure dun finded hisself a puuuuurty sow!

I wonder how many niggers were shot at his funeral...?

Bottle_of_Hate
07-16-2020, 08:06 PM
Sweet Dik Willie sure dun finded hisself a puuuuurty sow!

I wonder how many niggers were shot at his funeral...?

At least one drive by.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-16-2020, 08:21 PM
One can only hope, BOH.

One can only hope...

MineEvolved
07-16-2020, 09:55 PM
Sounds like 72 year-old Willie got tired of his unearned pension money being used for Fur and Paw refinishing, and cut off the 39 year old sow. That'll teach him.

Sandy
07-16-2020, 10:02 PM
I say again, the sow is much more dangerous than the buck.

Great minds think alike! I'd just posted in another thread about the female of a species. It's especially true of niggers.

IseDaDiva
07-17-2020, 12:42 AM
Great minds think alike! I'd just posted in another thread about the female of a species. It's especially true of niggers.

The bucks are brutal and violent but the sows are unbelievably vicious, as their habit of throwing boiling soup, water, or hot grease on any other nigger who annoys them proves.

Groid_Rage
07-17-2020, 10:33 AM
Niggers love fire

Jivin' Jigaboo
07-17-2020, 11:17 AM
I wonder if any of the niggers standing around ooking with they sail foams thought about calling the police? I say again, the sow is much more dangerous than the buck. The silverback never had a chance.

That is so true. The Female NIGGERS are way more vile, vicious and violently savage than buck NIGGERS.