PDA

View Full Version : We wuz cowboys: Chicago's nigger 'Census Cowboy' hired to promote census

Whitey Ford
07-15-2020, 10:41 AM
Can you fucking niggers stop appropriating my culture?
Dread Head Cowboy rides to the rescue of Chicago’s dismal response to 2020 U.S. census

https://i.imgur.com/RIQIaQp.jpg

Chicago’s response rate is 55 percent — 20 points shy of Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s goal. In some South and West Side neighborhoods that desperately need an infusion of federal funding, the response rate is less than 40 percent.

So on Monday, Lightfoot gave that dismal effort a “C” grade, donned a cowboy hat, and asked the “Dread Head Cowboy” to ride to the rescue of a 2020 U.S. Census response that will determine federal funding to Chicago for the next decade.

In rode Adam Hollingsworth on horseback to the tune of “Old Town Road,” by Lil Nas X.

The 33-year-old former boxer is expected to spend the next week riding through 10 South and West Side wards where response is lowest, with the goal of boosting census participation.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/city-hall/2020/7/13/21323186/census-response-rates-chicago-dread-head-cowboy-south-west-side

tweakstick
07-15-2020, 11:01 AM
...And the horse you rode in on!!!

​.

azmarlin39a
07-15-2020, 01:10 PM
Is that jig wearing body armor? He can’t be afraid of being shot, not in Chicongo.

IseDaDiva
07-15-2020, 01:58 PM
Is that jig wearing body armor? He can’t be afraid of being shot, not in Chicongo.

I just hope some other retarded nigger doesn't accidentally shoot the horse. We know what their aim is like.

"The Sheriff is a NIGGER!"
https://i.imgur.com/ZCzZts1.jpg

Frank
07-15-2020, 02:28 PM
I've said it before, niggers being 13% of the population is bullshit. They don't fill out the census so how the hell can they be counted. I would bet they are more like 20-25% of the population.

Aussie Chimper
07-15-2020, 02:51 PM
I've said it before, niggers being 13% of the population is bullshit. They don't fill out the census so how the hell can they be counted. I would bet they are more like 20-25% of the population.

I have seen this debated before. Due to most niggers existing in records such as criminal histories and gibs programs, a somewhat accurate estimate of their numbers must be known. The constant widespread display of niggers in sports, on TV and loitering around public places is probably what gives the impression they are of a higher proportion. In contrast, YT is mostly out of sight working to pay taxes to carry all those worthless pieces of shit.

When I tell nigger lovers here, that niggers make up less than 15% of the population of the US, yet commit about 50% of the violent crime, they blatantly deny the crime statistic, but are always surprised at how small their demographic is.

animal mother
07-15-2020, 03:18 PM
I am interested in how many claim to "bi-racial"? We all know about the one drop rule but does the census take that into account when counting niggers?

Aussie Chimper
07-15-2020, 03:46 PM
I am interested in how many claim to "bi-racial"? We all know about the one drop rule but does the census take that into account when counting niggers?

2.7%, but this would also include races other than nigger.

animal mother
07-15-2020, 03:50 PM
2.7%, but this would also include races other than nigger.

With the recent overwhelming rise in coal burning and oil drilling, that number seems way too low. We will see if the 2020 census will adjust to what we are seeing everywhere.

Ignatow
07-15-2020, 04:02 PM
Who's that nigger, on a nag?
Niggers on a horse, give me a fucking break.

There used to be an Old Spice commercial on TV maybe 15 years ago, with a coon on a horse. When I see it, I mutter, "Get off the horse boy, or I'll (do something) to your hide". My wife then (now ex) couldn't believe what I said. I said boy didn't belong on a horse. Eventually she gave up, saying I can't be reformed. As far as niggers, I could never be made to think they are human.

Sandy
07-16-2020, 10:40 AM
With the recent overwhelming rise in coal burning and oil drilling, that number seems way too low. We will see if the 2020 census will adjust to what we are seeing everywhere.

I'm afraid you're right. If not now, then the next census. Then think in a couple of decades from now with all the "bi-racial" niglets all going out to vote.

There's a lot of right-wing worry about "demographic shifting," and it's all about niggers breeding the way they do. Even all Planned Parenthood does isn't stopping them.