PDA

View Full Version : Nigger with a gun says self defense, while just shooting into a human driven car.

Cat fur allergic
07-14-2020, 07:17 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-murder-case-tests-whether-a-black-man-can-stand-his-ground-against-whites-204739548.html

Georgia murder case tests whether a Black man can stand his ground against whites

tweakstick
07-14-2020, 08:42 PM
Standing your ground is for active attackers - not for you to shoot an innocent teenager in the back of the head through the window of a truck. For all this nigger knew, it could have been it's own mammy in that truck. I'll guarandamntee you that this story is bullshit from start to finish. We'll have to wait until the trial to hear the other side of the story but in the meantime, niggers will riot, open carry illegal weapons, loot, rape and destroy to protest this nigger's supposed innocence.

Sandy
07-16-2020, 10:43 PM
Standing your ground is for active attackers - not for you to shoot an innocent teenager in the back of the head through the window of a truck. For all this nigger knew, it could have been it's own mammy in that truck. I'll guarandamntee you that this story is bullshit from start to finish. We'll have to wait until the trial to hear the other side of the story but in the meantime, niggers will riot, open carry illegal weapons, loot, rape and destroy to protest this nigger's supposed innocence.

Absolutely correct. Once there's no more threat, if someone's backed off e.g. driving away, "stand your ground" no longer counts. I personally think such laws don't go far enough, because someone should have the right to shoot an attacker who flees, as a matter of apprehending and defending the rest of society.

However, the nigger is arguing "stand your ground" and has locked itself in that way. The victim and others drove off, and what's more, after making clearly non-lethal threats. There's no such thing as an innocent nigger, anyway.